Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 17,147 replies, has 498 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 1 month ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

Sooners77

Hi lilstinky! Thank you for the Island Torches. I didn’t know if we could request additional items. If so, I would love to have 2 Checkered Flower Pots and a Webkinz Foundation Plush Bear. My username is slime90. Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

lilstinky

So sorry – I just saw this post! I will send them over right away. ~ momssanitytime

AuntietoEW

Hi @lilstinky. Thank you for hosting a giveaway. If available, may I have Freshly Cut Flowers, Captain Dogbeard Plushy, and an Island Torch? We are already friends. AuntietoEW

lilstinky

For some reason, my replies don’t always post. I was happy to send additional items to you since others already had a chance to request items. Glad you could use them, and help me downsize my dock. ~ momssanitytime

lilstinky

Wheel prize giveaway! Please send a FR to momssanitytime, if we are not friends already. Thank you. Spring fling balloons – 5
      Checkered flower pot – 3
      Veggie garden fence – 7
      Fresh cut flowers – 4
      Snow pea seeds – 4
      Apple crate fridge – 2
      Webkinz Foundation plush bear – 4
      Green pet pack – 3
      Tap dancing shoes – 4
      Jar of pickles – 2
      Strawberry milk – 4
      Pink sparkle tutu – 1
      Road Trip stop sign – 1
      Captain Dogbeard plush – 2
      Island torch – 4
      Seaside soda – 7
      Pineapple plushy – 4
      Happy Friday!

bananasbw

@lilstinky…Good morning momssanitytime! You’ve got some great wheel prizes on here. If I may, I would like a Veggie garden fence, Apple Crate Fridge & a Happy Friday :D Thank you! Your friend, bananasbw :)

ultrasonic3

@lilstinky thank you for this wonderful giveaway! I would love 3 veggie garden fences if available. If that’s to many I’ll be thrilled with even one! Thank you! Have a wonderful weekend! Love and hugs, Ultra

lilstinky

(Sorry if this posts twice) Hey, Ultra! I’ll send them as soon as I log on. Let me know if you need more fences, since I can make more. ~ momssanitytime

lilstinky

Lol! I’ll get those sent over as soon as I log on. Let me know if you need any other items. ~ momssanitytime

starbrite1

Hello lilstinky, its shanloveshorses! Could i please get 3 veggie garden fence? Thank you!

lilstinky

Sure thing! Let me know if you need more fences – I can make more. ~ momssanitytime

starbrite1

Hi lilstinky, just wanted to say thanks for the fences! I’m all set, but thank you!

HolyGround

Happy Friday lilstinky, boo22berry here! Do you still have the pink sparkle tutu, a pineapple plushy, and a veggie garden fence? Thanks in advance! <3

lilstinky

@HolyGround – I’ll get those right over to you. If you need more fences, let me know. ~ momssanitytime

Sooners77

Hi lilstinky! I would love to have 3 Island Torches. I appreciate your Wheel Prize Giveaways each month. My username is slime90.

AuntietoEW

Hi lilstinky. Thank you for hosting a giveaway. If available, may I have Freshly Cut Flowers, Captain Dogbeard Plushy, and an Island Torch? We are already friends. AuntietoEW

lauren407

Hello! My name is lauren407 on webkinz. I would LOVE the pink sparkle tutu, apple crate fridge, and tap dancin shoes. Thank you so much lilstinky!

lilstinky

@lauren407 – the tutu was taken, but I sent the other items.

Heyla, @lilstinky! It’s been a while since I could check out the threads/boards here. Been super bizzy irl. Hope you’re doing well. If you still have any, I’d like to put in a rqst for a packet of Snow Pea Seeds, a Dogbeard Plush, and a Pineapple Plush. Pls send to Kerowyn. Thanks so much for the lovely giveaways you always give us.

lilstinky

They are on their way! RL has been busy here, too. Hopefully summer will be more relaxing. ~ momssanitytime

faimai12

Hi lilstinky – I would love a jar of pickles and 2 checkered flower pots (or one of course if others ask for them too)

lilstinky

Please send a FR to momssanitytime, and I’ll send the items to you. Thank you!

ZOI

Hello, I would like the Snow pea seeds or Webkinz Foundation plush bear or Green pet pack. Thank you very much! My ww username is: ORIBLAT

lilmarie2013

Hey Hey Everyone. Welcome to the Beanies Summer Fun Kickoff! Be friends or send a fr to beanieaunty, beaniecousin, and beanieuncle. Please leave your username in your comments. Summer fun food dispenser treats, coupons, kinz cash coins, plus mega stoves and waterfalls to sell at the wshop . I’m cleaning out a few docks so coupons and coins will be random, some high, some medium, and some low :) There will be some contests later on so stay tuned. What is your favorite Summer activity? Nothing is needed in return. Have an awesome Summer :).

ShmooPerson

Yay summer is the best, thank you @lilmarie for this kickoff! I would like to enter this Summer Fun Kickoff, my username is ilovepugs08 and we are friends :) My favorite summer activity is going to the pool and the beach. Thanks again!

lilmarie2013

@ilovepugs. Hey hey summer is great with lots of fun activities but it gets humid where I am and no beach nearby. I do like the pool and water park though. We would rent a house on the beach and lots of relatives would come and stay. One year they were filming Jaws 2 and we could sit on the deck and see them filming. They were staying in a hotel down the street and we saw the mechanical shark on the trailer as they were cleaning it up for the day. They kept it covered at night. How is your sister, is she playing now? :)

bonesbongo

Hi @lilmarie2013 I hope all is well with you, it is good to see that you have been able to get out and walk more. Thank you for hosting the Summer Fun Kickoff. I would like to enter if still available. We are friends already on the three accounts. My favorite summer activity would be going to the beach and enjoying unique ice cold drinks. Have a wonderful summer. ~ shelkinz67

lilmarie2013

@bobesbongo. Hey hey I’m doing better every day. I’ve had to adjust my walking to the morning as it’s alrady humid here. A nice cool slushy drink is the best on a hot day :). I’m having a cherry slush right now.

starbrite1

Hi lilmarie2013, it’s shanloveshorses and I believe we’re already friends on all those accounts! I’d love to be in this summer fun kickoff event! My favorite summer activity is swimming!

lilmarie2013

@starbrite. Hey hey swimming is fun and great exercise. My brother and I are going to check out the aquatic center near us to start swimming twice a week. He is still having issues with strength and stamina from his bout of COVID and it’s easier on joints for us old peeps. :)

ultrasonic3

@lilmarie2013 you are so incredibly sweet to host this giveaway! I would love summer fun foods and anything you might have leftover after you reward those who have responded. I love going on hikes and having a picnic! Love and hugs, Ultra

lilmarie2013

@ultrasonic. Hey hey there’s more than enough to go around. Picnics are fun. We have a huge botanical garden with species only native to my state. Many years ago they added a butterfly house and it’s incredible the size of some of the butterflies. There’s a short movie showing the life cycle and it was interesting and informative. We usually go every other year or so in the Spring when everything is in bloom. Replying here also from the arcade post, I’m glad you got the rest of the treehouse theme. I’m going to get that in the next day or so and design a room. I like to wait until it’s all there and it does have some great pieces that can be used in many rooms. :)

ultrasonic3

@lilmarie2013 I would LOVE to walk around your botanical garden! I went to a small butterfly house on Mackinac Island. I love the beautiful colors! THANK YOU for helping me with my decorating funds! Have a wonderful weekend! Love and hugs, Ultra

lilmarie2013

@ultrasonic Hey hey it,s a very big place so we drive around most of it. There are some walking trails and bikes can be rented also. A manmade sandy area/beach on the lake and it has rowboats and paddle boats and swimming in areas. It,s also great at Christmas as they display a million lights and have a Santa village with crafts and foods. We ride their jolly trolleys as its more fun with a lot of people. They have a person narrating at some points and we sing carols. It’s a lot of fun. :)

Helloooo, @lilmarie2013!!! Ooh, how fun! Hmm, my favorite summer activity? I’d say going to concerts, but that’s a 4-season thing, lol. I love going to fairs and messing around with my friends and making stuff outside!! My users are Applh0nsik and RobinFireEmblem, and I’ll try to send you a FR later! I can’t from Robin since it says I already sent 8 out, and Applh0nsik only lets me send 2 out. =P Oh wait, are we friends on Commanderlight? Thanks, and have a great Summer, too!! I’m looking forward to winter, haha. -Your friend, Alex

lilmarie2013

Alex Hey hey got your frs accepted abd you’ve got mail! Concerts are always fun no matter what time of the year. We dont,t have a lot of fairs here but a few in the fall. But its festival season from May to September. Every weekend there are plenty to choose from. Arts and crafts are good ones and they usually have awesome treats to eat. Hope you are recovered from having your wisdom teeth out. Fall is my favorite time of the year :)

balletbear5M

Hi @lilmarie2013! I’d love to be a part of this giveaway :) My favorite summer activity would probably be the yearly summer vacation I take with my family. I’m extra excited to go this year because we haven’t gotten to go on any trips in a while because of COVID. Though I must admit, getting to just sit down and read a book is quite nice too since I don’t have time to read any (fun) books during the school year. I’m aiming to get at least 20 read over the summer! I hope you have been doing well (it was so nice getting to see you in the trading room the other day) and thank you for such a great giveaway! :)

lilmarie2013

@balletbear5 Hey hey it was good seeing you also. I don’t normally turn my phone on but i was adding someone to that account and saw you were on :) Vacations with family are fun. I did a multi theme park one with my sister, brother in law, and niece one year and we did more stuff than I have ever done on a vacation. I needed a vacation from my vacation! I love to read and can stay up all night reading. Let me know if I can help out with anything you missed out on :)

bonesbongo

@lilmarie2013 Thank you for the wonderful gifts you sent, very generous of you and greatly appreciated. If there is anything that you may be looking for I hope I may be able to help. Have a great weekend and a awesome summer. Your friend ~ shelkinz67

lilmarie2013

@bonesbongo Hey hey you’re welcome, always happy t help out with kc. Not looking for anything at the moment. Have a great summer :)

AuntietoEW

Hi @lilmarie2013, thank you for hosting a giveaway. My favorite summer activity is going for walks. I would love to have a Mega Stove! I will keep it for making those recipes. I will check on the friends list. My name is AuntietoEW.

lilmarie2013

@Auntietoew hey hey like it or not I’m being good about getting out and walking.. :) It is nice being out when the weather is pleasant. Enjoy cooking up some goodies for your webkinz. Have a great summer :)

Thank you Blurayne for the items you sent!! I really appreciate them! Mrskwa

Comments are closed.