Giveaways

Home Forums Trading Giveaways

This topic contains 17,565 replies, has 505 voices, and was last updated by  Roxy616 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Sally Webkinz
    Key Master

Want to declutter? Feel like paying it forward? Put your giveaways here!

• This topic was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by  Sally Webkinz.

lilstinky

Hello, friends! Here’s another giveaway of recent wheel prizes. Please send a FR to momssanitytime if we are not friends already. Newz Intern shirt – 6
      Newz Intern pants – 4
      Newz Intern headset – 3
      Webkinz New t-shirt – 1
      Quilted striped tile – 7
      Quilted polka dot tile – 4
      Fall Fest green quilt tile – 3
      Trading Card Condo lamp – 6
      Souvenir license plate – 4
      Seaside Soda – 6
      Kinzville parade chair – 4
      Sunny rug – 3
      Soft gray rug – 3
      Jolly Roger Captain’s chair – 2
      Plaid baseball cap – 1
      Pizza Palace visor – 2
      Jar of pickles – 2
      Ella McWoof plushy – 1
      Have a great rest of the week!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sooners77

Hi lilstinky! Thank you for sharing your goodies. I would love to have a Sunny Rug (one of my all-time favorites) and 2 Quilted Polka Dot tiles. slime90

lilstinky

All sent! Happy to share extra items. :)

AuntietoEW

Hi @lilstinky, thank you for hosting your special Wheel of Wow giveaway! If available, may I have a Fall Fest Green Quilt Tile, Quilted Polka Dot Tile, and a Soft Gray Rug? You can substitute any floor tile, a Sunny Rug, or a Jolly Roger Captain’s Chair. Is there anything you are looking for? Thank you so much! AuntietoEW

lilstinky

Glad to send these to you! ~ momssanitytime

bonesbongo

Hi, @lilstinky Thank you for another giveaway, if available could I get Trading Card Condo Lamp, Soft Gray Rug, Pizza Palace Visor, Quilted Striped Tile, Quilted Polka Dot Tile and Fall Fest Green Quilt Tile. Let me know if there is anything you need. Have a great weekend. ~ shelkinz67

lilstinky

I’m happy to send them to you, my friend! Not looking for anything right now, but I appreciate the thought. ~ momssanitytime

mba678

@Roxy616 I just wanted to give you a shout out and say thank you. We are so lucky to have such a generous person in this community. Thank you for all the items you sent and am so thankful to you! Kindly, mba678 <3

Roxy616

@mba678, Thank you so much for your kind words…That truly means a lot! It makes me really happy to be able to share my extras with everyone and help out in any way I can. There have been so many times others have helped me with items I’ve been looking for, and I’m so very grateful for that help and just like to pay that kindness forward! Hope you enjoy the items and have a wonderful weekend and happy holiday season! Hugs, Roxy <3

Roxy616

E-STORE ITEM GIVEAWAY: Hi, everyone…The following items are what’s still available for this giveaway, in case anyone is interested (this includes anyone I’ve already sent items to). Limit 2:
      AUTUMN LIVING CHAIR
      AUTUMN LIVING SWING
      FALL BLOOMS SOFA
      FALL BLOOMS WALLPAPER
      GIFT WRAPPED CHAIR
      GLAM GOLD ROOM DIVIDER
      GLAM GOLD WALL LIGHTS (2)
      HOLIDAY PUPPY RUG
      LION RUG
      MARIGOLD WACKY GARDEN LANTERN (2)
      POLAR PJ WINDOW (2)
      REINDEER RUG
      ROOSTER RUG
      SNOWMAN LAMP
      SUGAR PLUM SPARKLE SOFA
      SUGAR PLUM SPARKLE SOFA CHAIR
      VIOLET FENCE
      WOODLAND FAIRY FLOORING

frankie98

Hi Roxy this is so kind of you! You just keep giving and giving:) I would love the Snowman Lamp and Wacky Garden Lantern if avialable. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Big Hugs Frankie98

Roxy616

Hi, Frankie…Just sent those over. Enjoy, and hope to see you tonight! Big Hugs, Roxy <3

bananasbw

@Roxy616…Not sure what Frankie has chosen as her post has not been moderated & wish I could read her mind so I don’t request what she is asking for, lol. My bet will be either the Autumn or Falls items :D I am interested in the Glam Gold Room Divider & a Marigold Wacky Garden Lantern. If the Glam Gold Room Divider has been taken, then an alternative would be a Wall Light. Thanks again for what you do. I have to go & reply to my Secret Santa. I’m pretty sure you have met her!! See you tomorrow night Roxy, love & (((hugs))) bananas :D

Roxy616

Hi, Bananas, Happy to send you the divider and lantern…Will send those later tonight since I’ve already sent a package today. See you tonight! Big Hugs, Roxy <3

Alphaowlbear

Hi Roxy – so wonderfully generous of you to post your remaining giveaways. May I please request the Puppy Rug and the Reindeer Rug if they are still available? The Lion or Rooster rug could be substituted in needed. Thank you so much! Alphacat

Roxy616

Hi, alphacat…Sending the Puppy and Reindeer Rugs right over. Hope you have a wonderful weekend, my dear friend! Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

Rareone

@Roxy Hello :) If they are still available, I would love the SUGAR PLUM SPARKLE SOFA,
        SUGAR PLUM SPARKLE SOFA CHAIR, and a wallpaper/flooring or rug. Surprises are great, so I’m great with anything. Another wonderful giveaway, you are so kind! Thanks much! -Rareone/65Peaches

Roxy616

Hi, @Rareone, Happy to send the Sugar Plum Sparkle items and a Reindeer Rug. Hope you have a wonderful weekend and very happy holiday season! Hugs, Roxy <3

Rareone

@Roxy Thanks so much, I love them! I hope you have a great weekend as well. Happy Holidays! – Rareone

Sooners77

Hi Roxy! I would love to have the Fall Blooms Sofa and the Autumn Living Swing. If taken, the Glam Gold Wall Lights. Thanks so much. slime90

Roxy616

Hi, @Sooners77, Happy to send you the sofa and wall lights…Hope you have a wonderful weekend and a very happy holiday season! Hugs, Roxy <3

Hi Roxy, so sweet of you to offer even more items! I can’t see the requests before me so I will mention a few and you can surprise me. I would like the autumn living swing, (I love swings!) reindeer rug, gifted wrapped chair, sugar plum sparkle sofa or chair, or violet fence. So many nice things, it’s hard to choose. Thank you so much! MrsKWA <3

Roxy616

Hi, @Strawberrykinz72, Sending the swing and fence right over…Hope you have a wonderful weekend and a very happy holiday season! Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

lilstinky

Hi, Roxy! Thank you for this lovely giveaway! If available, I would like either the lion rug or reindeer rug. You have such a kind heart! Blessings to you ~ momssanitytime

Roxy616

Hi, @lilstinky, Happy to send you both rugs…Enjoy, and hope you have a wonderful weekend and very happy holiday season! Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

Roxy616

Me again, lilstinky…I accidentally sent the Lion Rug to @Alphaowlbear and had meant to send her the Rooster Rug instead, so I apologize for this mixup and will be sending you a Poinsettia Lion Rug from eStore as a substitute. Feel badly that I did that :( Hugs, Roxy

lilstinky

@Roxy616 – This is SO sweet of you! But please don’t feel the need to apologize to me. I am grateful for the kindness you have shown to me many times over. The poinsettia lion rug is an adorable touch in my Christmas room with the Santakinz workshop theme. @Alphaowlbear sent me the lion rug, so I appreciate her kindness as well. If you’d like for me to return one of the rugs (since I received three items from the giveaway), I would be happy to do that – JLMK. Thanks again for being such a great friend!

FluffyKinz23

How kind of you Roxy!! I noticed other people have already replied but not moderated so I will name a few in case some items are taken already. I like the gift wrapped chair, polar pj window, sugar plum sparkle items, or the rooster rug. Thank you!! :) -CheyenneLPS

Roxy616

Hi, @FluffyKinz23, Sending you the Gift Wrapped Chair and Polar PJ Window, plus a surprise item I hope you like! Have a wonderful weekend and a very happy holiday season! Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

AuntietoEW

Hi @Roxy616. Thank you for another opportunity to receive your awesome gifts! It looks like almost all of the items are taken. It is party time today! If available, may I have the 2 Glam Gold Wall Lights. If those are taken, you can send a Fall Blooms Wallpaper. Thank you for being so generous. AuntietoEW

Roxy616

Hi, @AuntietoEW, I can send you one of the Glam Gold Wall Lights and the Fall Blooms Wallpaper…Hope you have a wonderful weekend and a very happy holiday season! Hugs, Roxy <3

AuntietoEW

Hi @Roxy616, Thank you so much for all of your generous gifts!!! I wonder if you might appreciate an “uplifting” thank you gift. Yes, you can pass it along to any FABULOUS FRIENDS. i hope this moderates on Tuesday. Bye for now. AuntietoEW

Roxy616

Hi, @AuntietoEW, I can’t thank you enough for the extraordinary gift you sent…Wow, I was stunned when I opened the packages and found my “uplifting” surprises…That was so thoughtful and generous of you, and I appreciate it so much!!! I will definitely share them with my friends and want you to know how grateful I am for both your kindness and your friendship. Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week! Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

AuntietoEW

Hi @Roxy616. You are welcome for the thank you gifts. I am so glad you were “uplifted”. Yes, you can share your gifts with your fabulous friends. You have been such a kind and generous person. Have a great weekend! Hugs and love to you! AuntietoEW

Hi Roxy, thank you so much for such a generous giveaway! If no one else has claimed the Polar PJ Window, I would love it as I adore windows. If it has already been claimed, then no worries! Thank you again and I hope you have a lovely weekend! – pookiejosephine

Roxy616

Hi, @AliceInWebkinzland4, Happy to send you the Polar PJ Window, and will include a couple of other windows as well…Hope you have a wonderful weekend and a very happy holiday season! Hugs, Roxy <3

frozenanna2

I’ll take whatever you’ve got, only if everyone gets theirs :3 thanks so much!

Roxy616

Hi, @frozenanna2, I’m so sorry, but everything left over has now been taken. Will check through my dock and send you a couple of random items, though…Hope you have a great week! Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

starbrite1

Hello Roxy616, it’s shanloveshorses and I’m wondering if you have anything left from this giveaway? Thank you!

Roxy616

Hi, @starbrite1, I’m so sorry, but everything left over has now been taken. Will check through my dock and send you a couple of random items, though…Hope you have a great week! Hugs, Roxy <3

lauren407

Hello! I would appreciate any of the e-store items you happen to have left, that you’d like to gift (if any!) My name is Lauren407. Thank you so much!

Roxy616

@_xPho3nyxblade318x_, Hi, Alex, I posted this same message in reply to your dispenser request on Pg. 378, but thought I would post it here, too, just in case you missed it on the other page. All the dispensers I listed were already spoken for, but I found a few others in my dock that I’d be happy to send for everyone…I don’t have your mom listed as a friend, so I just sent all three dispensers together earlier this morning (can’t remember now whether it was to your Sta or Appl account), and thought you could choose which one you’d like to keep and then send your mom and sister the others. Have a great rest of the week! Hugs, Roxy <3

frozenelsa5

Hey! Thanks so much for the gifts, I love them!!!!!

Roxy616

@frozenelsa5, You’re very welcome…So glad you liked them! Hope you have a wonderful holiday season! Hugs, Roxy <3

frozenelsa5

Merry Christmas!!!! Thanks again!!!!

Roxy616

Hi, @frozenanna2, I hope you see this…Just wanted to let you know that I included a couple of extra items for your sister. Just keep the three items you like best and please pass along whichever two are left to frozenelsa, if you would. Hope you both enjoy, and have a wonderful rest of the week! Love and Hugs, Roxy <3

frozenanna2

Will do!! Thanks so much!!!

Comments are closed.