Gold and Silver Dresses for trade

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Gold and Silver Dresses for trade

This topic contains 23 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  nuttybuddy 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

womack24

Yay! It posted, also have Rock Star pup psi, rock star outfit, swirl glasses PLMK

candyque400

womack24 wrote on 2012-09-24 at 05:59 PM

Needing retired clothes or new PSI please!

hi! i have the new peace out puppy psi, but i don’t want the dresses for it, plmk if you need asap!

nuttybuddy

fanofthefrog7 wrote on 2012-09-26 at 12:43 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-09-26 at 10:03 AM

fanofthefrog7 wrote on 2012-09-26 at 01:56 AM

womack24 wrote on 2012-09-25 at 05:24 PM
      I would love either the peace van or the juicer, if you’re still interested. my tag is womack24 add me!

OK, how about the peace van? I sent a request, the first three letters are til so you’ll know who it is. Would you like to send or trade?
      Dogfish
      Hi, What PSI’s do you have? Also, can you tell me your user so i can add you?

Hi FOTF :P
      I can tell you dogfish’s user name if you like, what I would really like though is to try and trade for it for her :P She is a super good friend and has been so awesomely kind to me and I would love to see if I can get the couch for her :)
      LMK if I can make a PSI list for you :)
      NB

Yes i would like that. And sure you can make me a PSI list. LMK

FOTF

DF’s ww user is Clo91 and I will make you up a quick psi list within the hour :)….Its going to be a quick list lol so keep in mind that I can make a more complete one if you don’t see anything you like lol I have tons upon tons of stuff lol :P

NB

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-09-26 at 10:03 AM

I would love either the peace van or the juicer, if you’re still interested. my tag is womack24 add me!

OK, how about the peace van? I sent a request, the first three letters are til so you’ll know who it is. Would you like to send or trade?
      Dogfish

I can tell you dogfish’s user name if you like, what I would really like though is to try and trade for it for her :P She is a super good friend and has been so awesomely kind to me and I would love to see if I can get the couch for her :)
      NB

Yes i would like that. And sure you can make me a PSI list. LMK

nuttybuddy

Dogfish

NB

christinekc

tealman wrote on 2012-09-25 at 10:52 PM

Is any one looking for the slips?

Me! What are you looking for. FYI : I don’t trade psi.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.