Gold and Silver Dresses for trade

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Gold and Silver Dresses for trade

This topic contains 23 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  nuttybuddy 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

womack24

Yay! It posted, also have Rock Star pup psi, rock star outfit, swirl glasses PLMK

nuttybuddy

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-09-27 at 06:07 PM

fanofthefrog7 wrote on 2012-09-26 at 09:13 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-09-26 at 02:30 PM
      FOTF
      Ok, here goes a quick PSI list :P
      far north sleigh-reindeer
      ming vase panda fridge-panda
      puggy bark-o-lounger-pug
      deluxe grooming chair-airdale terrier (maybe)
      snowy campsite-winter fawn
      acorn bbq-chipmunk,
      love pond-love frog
      down under burrow-wombat
      googles scrying pond-white googles
      LMK if you need me to list more :D
      NB

Thanks for the user. Hmm, only i need is the Deluxe Grooming Chair which you had maybe on. I think right now i’m interested in seeing more. LMK. Why does this beaver head keep floating by??? LOL

FOTF
      Ohhhhh kaaaaay lol, I gotta ask…..what beaver head is floating by???? LOL is it on the newz or on WW?? I am SO curious now lolz :) I will throw together another list for you and think about the grooming chair :P I may not have any need for it but I think the pet might be retired too so like I said, let me check on that and I will also throw you together another list :) Thanks, chloe has done so many nice things for me id love to be able to get the psi for her :P
      NB

Oh FOTF, forgot to add, I can also make a list of clothing too if you like :P

NB

nuttybuddy

fanofthefrog7 wrote on 2012-09-26 at 09:13 PM

nuttybuddy wrote on 2012-09-26 at 02:30 PM
      FOTF
      Ok, here goes a quick PSI list :P
      far north sleigh-reindeer
      ming vase panda fridge-panda
      puggy bark-o-lounger-pug
      deluxe grooming chair-airdale terrier (maybe)
      snowy campsite-winter fawn
      acorn bbq-chipmunk,
      love pond-love frog
      down under burrow-wombat
      googles scrying pond-white googles
      LMK if you need me to list more :D
      NB

Thanks for the user. Hmm, only i need is the Deluxe Grooming Chair which you had maybe on. I think right now i’m interested in seeing more. LMK. Why does this beaver head keep floating by??? LOL

FOTF

Ohhhhh kaaaaay lol, I gotta ask…..what beaver head is floating by???? LOL is it on the newz or on WW?? I am SO curious now lolz :) I will throw together another list for you and think about the grooming chair :P I may not have any need for it but I think the pet might be retired too so like I said, let me check on that and I will also throw you together another list :) Thanks, chloe has done so many nice things for me id love to be able to get the psi for her :P

NB

womack24

I will be on tonight around 830 et. I will hold the dress til we can be on at the same time! LOL If not, hopefully see you sat.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.