Gold Items!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Gold Items!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Hi all Webkinz World Members, does anyone know if there are any gold colored items. I am going to make a gold room theme based of the Christian song Gold by Britt Nicole. If anyone has any items or know of any it would be great. Please check out Atomton’s Trade List 2! If there are any W-shop or Curio Shop let me know!-Atom

Atomton

Thanks everyone! I am busy this week as it is final test week! I hope to be on longer starting tomorrow after 2:30 ish!-Atom

cutie135

Hi Atom- Me and my friends are working to getting the gold bathroom items from Spree- they are super cute and you will really like them like your other friend said! I think Dogfish may have a few items so talk to her because maybe she can help ok?

HeyitsGlitz

Wow that is so sweet i love that song gold! my sis plays it DAY & NIGHT lol by now i really do not like it because she plays ALOT but that is so cool

Atomton

Thank you so much Jesus! This is so awesome! If you have most of the spree prizes can you get some I am in the middle to the mall, and check the W-shop and Curio Shop for deals if I am not there?-Atom

I think I have the pedestal and the toilet, but I’ll search for the others. :) ;) :D :P

heardt

I Can Maybe Help With The Bathtub! Im Super Close To The Mall!

Atomton

Hi Jesus, I finally finished the room theme. Everything there is Gold. I don’t have the Bathtub and toilet, however I have not a place there and they would look out of place. Shout out to Mom, Jesus, Gold, and DF for making this room possible.-Atom

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.