Golden Chariot Bed, Unopened Year one Valentine’s Gift, and More for trade.

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Golden Chariot Bed, Unopened Year one Valentine’s Gift, and More for trade.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  AquamarineKatsuma 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Trading List: Golden Chariot Bed, Valentine’s Gift Box (Unopened from year one), Social Media Couch, Jack-o-Lantern Hat, Brown Belt, and B&W Cat Costume-Hat. I’m mostly looking for the Vampiress Costume, Melody, or the New Promo eStore items. I would, however, be happy to take a look at other offers. :)

Hey there! I have the new promo dog sofa! Unfortunately, I’m mostly looking for signature or estore psi, but if you have any of those and are interested in the sofa, please let me know! :) ~AQUA

pransser

hi, do you by chance need a nocturnal clock? PLMK

foxstar2000

I am interested in your Valentine’s Gift box to see if there is anything i can put in my valentine’s room! I am also interested in your Social Media Couch and Jack’o'lantern hat. I only have the lion PSI for trade, And i have some priceless for trade if you want. I can list the items: Gift Box Shoes (Curio Shop Only)
      Bee Outfit (Shoes+Pants+shirt+Hat)
      Winterfest Pajama Pants 2013 (Rare With A Value Of 4000-6000)
      Merry Christmas Toque 2009 (Valued item With A Value Of 100,000-150,000)
      Winterfest Hoodie 2012 (Valued Item With A Value Of 15,000-20,000)
      Rockin’ Raindeer Sweater 2013 (Valued Item With A Value Of 8000-12,000)
      Zangoz Slippers 2012 (Valued Item With A Value Of 20,000-30,000)
      I also have ALOT of exclusives if ya want any of those. PLMK :) ~~ Melody Musical Dalmation

epicshine

i am interested in the gift box but i am unwilling to give priceless for it lol would you take retired psi?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.