Gold’s forum for trading.

Home Forums Questions – Archives Gold’s forum for trading.

This topic contains 44 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Hi atom, DF, angel and any of my other friends from UNhistory! I am starting a forum for the things we were discussing that we shouldn’t discuss any more on UNhistory. Please pray for my family, my great-grandmother just died last night and the funeral service is going to be on the 28th. I love Britt Nicole’s song “Don’t worry now”. The chorus goes, “When it feels like you are all alone just like your best friend up and gone, don’t worry now, don’t worry now, I’ve been there I know how it feels to wonder if love is even real, don’t worry now, don’t worry now, ’cause its gonna be okay.” Blessings. goldbybrittnicoll

Hey gold, sorry for your loss, and also I have been missing you. Atom has as well. Since the username history was gone. Is this aforum to catch you on?

Hi:goldbybrittnicole.I am so sorry for your loss i know exactly how it feels i lost four family members and five family friends in one year 2010 and i miss all of them and then the ones that i new the wellest are my grand mother and great grand mother! i think a couple of songs i know that you would like are mandisa stronger mercy me word of god speak and chris tomlin i will rise. hope you like those and blessing to you and your family bye. roseycheeks2002

I think you should listen to overcomer by Mandisa, Blessings by Laura story, And the center of it by Chris August.

I’ve heard all of those! Great songs! Blessings! goldbybrittnicoll

So Sorry for your loss! My grandmother has been in and out of the hospital for a few weeks now and Although I know she is fine and everything will be okay, I still worry about her. But I do love Britt nicoll and Mandisa. My favorite songs by them would be gold/all this time, And over comer.

TheDisciple

Hey y’all! I hope y’all have a blessed New Year! I pray that God will provide many new things to you. I love this new song, I need to find the name. It’s on Way-FM all the time! I think it’s The Only Name Yours Will Be. I LOVE it! Listen to it, and God will bless you! :) ~ I am God’s Disciple (Stealthstorm)

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.