Good-Bye, Red Panda

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Good-Bye, Red Panda

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  KASSUZY 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

As I got word via the Announcement Page on Webkinz World last week, that the Red Panda was being retired, I was a little saddened. I was thinking, why the Red Panda? I mean, there are some pets that have been around since the beginning of Webkinz. Not that those pets should be retired, I’m just saying. I looked through a list of the released Webkinz and saw the black and White Cat (still available) was the first Webkinz ever released, back in May, 2005. Then I looked for the Red Panda. I found out that it was released in June, 2010. So it is being retired now at the end of July, 2013. Nearly a three year, two month run for a great Webkinz. I am proud to say that my sister and I both own a Webkinz Red Panda. They are great pals and have brought lots of fun. So, Good-Bye, Red Panda. You will long live in Webkinz World. (Please post your comments about the Red Panda)

Wow! I didn’t think it would post! Anyway, i will be writing something like this each weekend for that weekend’s retiring pet. Keep on the look out for my next one on Saturday or Sunday. ~~~LONG LIVE THE RED PANDA~~~

alessia97974

*cries* i love the red panda, but never got one

KASSUZY

36 pets but no red panda! I have the regular.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.