GOOD NEWZ!! I FOUND A MISTLETOE MOUSE GIFTBOX IN MY DOCK!The bad newz is…….

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives GOOD NEWZ!! I FOUND A MISTLETOE MOUSE GIFTBOX IN MY DOCK!The bad newz is…….

This topic contains 27 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Warden 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Misty900

whenever I try 2 open it, it say we can’t connect 2 webkinz 4 more fun & games! :,,( Great. Instead of a toy train, I got a gift box I can’t sell or open!!! HELP!!! PLZ!!!

Atomton

I just e-mailed ganz about this problem. Let’s see if I get a response. I sent it to the PodKinz E-mail!-Atom

mollyberger

that happened to me to!! I am pretty sad but whatever.

eberry12

Oh no! That’s no good! Do you still want that Wacky Waffle bed you were supposed to get? I’ll send it to ya!

bgos

Why did I get a gift box?

Atomton

It’s a glitch. I got the same thing only with Tawny Pup, I won that gift box on the WOW, but same problem as you. You might have to e-mail Ganz if it effects your play or you need dock space. It doesn’t bother me, I have over 150 items in my dock. Good Luck figuring this out!-Atom

lukecat

same happened to my and i have 2 i cant git rid of its so annoying

bgos

That same thing happened to me too! Hey Atom, you think you got a lot in your dock. I have 1489 items!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, that’s a lot! Is there anyway to fix it?

LambTyler

Ugh, I got that on all of my accounts as well! It’s a glitch. The gift boxes were awarded instead of the train from the Christmas countdown. That’s really disappointing. I wanted that train :( I hope Ganz fixes the glitch and changes the gift boxes into the trains. but they will probably just stay there and we wont be able to open them and we’ll have to email to get them out. I hope not though. Lamb

markg97

Same here with both the Tawny Pup and Mistletoe Mouse can get rid of them, I’ll probably e-mail Ganz to fix. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years

Hi Atom, I had the EXACT same problem as you. :P It disappeared though. I think ganz took it away. Oh, also my thank you forum is in moderation right now! :D~SC

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.