GOOD NEWZ!! I FOUND A MISTLETOE MOUSE GIFTBOX IN MY DOCK!The bad newz is…….

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives GOOD NEWZ!! I FOUND A MISTLETOE MOUSE GIFTBOX IN MY DOCK!The bad newz is…….

This topic contains 27 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Warden 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Misty900

whenever I try 2 open it, it say we can’t connect 2 webkinz 4 more fun & games! :,,( Great. Instead of a toy train, I got a gift box I can’t sell or open!!! HELP!!! PLZ!!!

Warden

Same here. I have it and can’t open it. When I bring it into my room, I get logged out. I will just leave it for the New Year switch up.

Misty900

THEY FIXED IT!!!!!!!! :D Well, at least 4 me.

mollyberger

wait till new years and then the ganz people will trade them for the toy train.

Misty900

Wow….And I Thought I Was The Only One! :d

SAME FOR ME! FIX THIS GANZ! I hope they fix it, instead of a toy train, I got a mistletoe mouse giftbox, tried to open it, it logged me out. (apparently this is a glitch they’re fixing, because they posted on here that they will give away the train again on December 26th)

crazy011

Read the article that says that the Countdown to Christmas is extended. It explains every thing. ~crazy011~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.