GOOD NEWZ!! I FOUND A MISTLETOE MOUSE GIFTBOX IN MY DOCK!The bad newz is…….

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives GOOD NEWZ!! I FOUND A MISTLETOE MOUSE GIFTBOX IN MY DOCK!The bad newz is…….

This topic contains 27 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Warden 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Misty900

whenever I try 2 open it, it say we can’t connect 2 webkinz 4 more fun & games! :,,( Great. Instead of a toy train, I got a gift box I can’t sell or open!!! HELP!!! PLZ!!!

Here is what Ganz said about this glitch –
      If you missed your chance to get a Wood Toy Train from the Webkinz Newz Countdown to Christmas, be here on Thursday, December 26th! We’ve added an extra day to the event so you can get this festive prize! If you received a Mistletoe Mouse Gift Box on your account from this weekend’s event, just leave it in your Dock. In the New Year, we will be switching out those boxes with the Wood Toy Train!

Got the same box. It logs me out when I open it. Have A Minty Christmas

Hi Misty! :D I just logged in to my account, webkinz told me I got a prize, and it was that same Mistletoe Mouse gift that you got. I went to my room to try to open it, and I got logged out. :( Ganz, please fix this now. Also, Misty do you still need the Princess and the Pea super bed? PLMK before Christmas Day. Merry Christmas!!!~SC

Patrick

I got the gift box too and I can’t open it and I am getting same message! : ( I thought we were getting the toy train.

4BubbaGump

I have the same problem with the Tawny Pup gift box. You get used to it being in your dock though.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.