Great E-store items for trade!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Great E-store items for trade!!!

This topic contains 50 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

babetteab

Hi everyone! It’s been a while since I’ve started a forum but I found a whole bunch of codes I didn’t even know I had so now I have a new batch of stuff for trade. PLMK if your interested. Thanks, JEWELS. Big Pile of KinzCash slide, Bowling Pin couch, Frozen Fun slide, Lovely Iridescent tub, Elegant Vardo wagon, Chocolate Kinzcash coin seeds, Dog bone sofa, Fountain of Wow, Girls only treehouse, Snowy mountain mine, Tyrannical Rex sandbox, Tyrannical Rex slide, Enchanted Pumpkin cottage, Pumpkin mobile, Stained glass room divider (may be on hold), Whimsical house and Lily pad dress. I know there is more, Ill check and add it on later. If you’re looking for something in particular, feel free to ask. JEWELS

babetteab

IN CASE ANYONE IS INTERESTED, I FOUND A FEW MORE E-STORE ITEMS HIDDEN AWAY; Singing Sunflowers, Blooming garden shed, Party mosaic tile, Sandy beach pool Thanks, JEWELS

pony2102

hi babetteab! do you still have the Frozen Fun slide? if so i would love to trade! i have an arctic fox that i want to make a snowy room for! so if you could just tell me what you want for it that would be GREAT! thanks!

babetteab

Hi Pony, I’m just looking for new Sig’s and Psi’s and maybe some cool clothes. Also, if you have any retired stuff that’s older Imk. Thanks, JEWELS

Atomton

Hi, I would love Big Pile of Kinzcash slide, Snowy Mine, or Snowy Slide! Would you be in need of an elephant PSI? It is my only “good” thing I have for trade right now. One of these would be awesome. Friend me at frogsandfly. Peace be with you_atom

babetteab

Hi Atom, I already have a couple of those, sorry. But if you friend me at babetteab I’ll send a few Psi’s I have in duplicate. Thanks, Jewels

True2MyWord1

OMG! Jewels girl, you have some GREAT items that I would love to trade with you for items! Unfortunately, I don’t have super cool items like you, but I do have some cool-ish stuff. Feel free to check out my forums for items you want or have that we could trade! Madukayil, how ’bout trading sometime?! Catch you later! ~T2MW1

dogfish

Hi Jewels, I have all those items also and even have the problem finding codes I forgot I had, birds of a feather LOL I have a question for you, did I send you a second window, the winter one??? I am not sure if I did or if I forgot, sorry. I have been wanting to ask but you are so seldom seen here these days. PLMK Chloe

babetteab

Hi Chloe, no you didn’t but that’s o.k., I know you give away a lot of stuff and figured you were trying to spread it around lol! R U looking for anything? If U R plmk. If you or if you know anyone with the old Halloween wallpaper, the striped one, I’d be really interested. Hope to talk to you again soon. JEWELS

dogfish

Hi Jewels, I was afraid I did that, forgot to send. I have extra and will send that soon. I am looking for the app foods, the soda and sushi, cutieace sent the dumpling and muffin last night. I could always use extra on those app foods. Which walls do you need? Yellow or purple? JLMK TTYS Chloe

cutieny2008

Hi, DF. Sorry if I seem like I’m stalking you LOL, but I would just like to ask if you have gotten the Donut pup’s PSI yet. If you haven’t gotten it yet, it’s no rush. Thanks!

crissy135

Hey DF- I have some hot dog sandwiches and reindeer candy canes if you need those- the noodles have been really hard to get lol but if I get some I will send to you hugs! crissy

babetteab

Hi! I’m not looking for super cool just older stuff really. lmk what items you’re interested in and I’ll check out your list. Thanks, JEWELS

dogfish

Hi cutie, I have not gotten my new PSI for Dec. yet. I should get them soon and I have not forgotten I owe you the donut/hot chocolate spa thingy. It sometimes takes about a week to get them all. I will send ASAP, Take care DF

Madukayil

Wow Jewels, you have some fantastic items for trade! I am very very interested in your pile of kinzcash slide and girls only treehouse. Is there anything in particular you’re looking for? Just let me know, and feel free to check out my trade list, if you can. Thanks for your time! –Maddie :)

babetteab

Hi Maddie, I don’t have a wish list per say but I promise to have a few things jotted down for you by tomorrow. I tried to post a list of items to donate on your forum the other day but it didn’t take so I’ll try again. I have so much stuff to share! You’re idea was a great one by the way. I look forward to trading/sharing with you. Thanks, JEWELS

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.