Great E-store items for trade!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Great E-store items for trade!!!

This topic contains 50 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

babetteab

Hi everyone! It’s been a while since I’ve started a forum but I found a whole bunch of codes I didn’t even know I had so now I have a new batch of stuff for trade. PLMK if your interested. Thanks, JEWELS. Big Pile of KinzCash slide, Bowling Pin couch, Frozen Fun slide, Lovely Iridescent tub, Elegant Vardo wagon, Chocolate Kinzcash coin seeds, Dog bone sofa, Fountain of Wow, Girls only treehouse, Snowy mountain mine, Tyrannical Rex sandbox, Tyrannical Rex slide, Enchanted Pumpkin cottage, Pumpkin mobile, Stained glass room divider (may be on hold), Whimsical house and Lily pad dress. I know there is more, Ill check and add it on later. If you’re looking for something in particular, feel free to ask. JEWELS

mollyberger

hi jewels! I would love the chocolate kinzcash coin seeds! I do have a few super beds but I am not sure that I want to trade those. I do have a few other exclusive things . what are you looking for to trade?

babetteab

Hi mollyberger, I’m afraid I don’t need anymore super beds or exclusive items. I’m looking more for Sig’s Psi’s and E-store items. Thanks for your interest though. JEWELS

cfskate

Hey I’m really interesting in the snowy mountain mine and the big pile of kinzcash slide. I have lots of promos and estore psi’s I would be glad to offer (like fairy den dress if you don’t have) :)) lmk what you think about that!! Talk to you soon I hope ~~Cfskate <3~~

babetteab

H cfskate, I already have 2 of the fairy den dresses. I’m always looking for promos though. Could you make a small list? Thanks, JEWELS

Atomton

What about the Halloween Walls/Floors that they made available for a short time this year. The ones previously 2006 and 2010. I have an extra pair however not worth an E-store. If you are interested though LMK I would love them off my hands!-Atom

babetteab

Atomton, the purple walls are the ones I really need but I also need the orange too. Are there any Psi’s or anything you need? plmk Thanks, JEWELS

Atomton

Are yellow ones the ones from 2006? I have them if that because they were made available this year. If that is one.-LMKOK Atom

LesMisLover

hi!!!!! I would LOVE the girls on tree house and/or lily pad dress what would you like for them? I can try to get whatever you need (within reason) thanks!!!!!! ~LesMisLover P.s. those are all AWSOME items!!!!!!!!!!

babetteab

Hi! Everyone keeps asking what I want but I don’t really know. New Sig’s and cool clothes and some really old retired stuff are always good. PLMK. Thanks, JEWELS

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.