Great E-store items for trade!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Great E-store items for trade!!!

This topic contains 50 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

babetteab

Hi everyone! It’s been a while since I’ve started a forum but I found a whole bunch of codes I didn’t even know I had so now I have a new batch of stuff for trade. PLMK if your interested. Thanks, JEWELS. Big Pile of KinzCash slide, Bowling Pin couch, Frozen Fun slide, Lovely Iridescent tub, Elegant Vardo wagon, Chocolate Kinzcash coin seeds, Dog bone sofa, Fountain of Wow, Girls only treehouse, Snowy mountain mine, Tyrannical Rex sandbox, Tyrannical Rex slide, Enchanted Pumpkin cottage, Pumpkin mobile, Stained glass room divider (may be on hold), Whimsical house and Lily pad dress. I know there is more, Ill check and add it on later. If you’re looking for something in particular, feel free to ask. JEWELS

jami912

I’m interested in the following 3 items: Whimsical house, Tyrannical Rex sandbox, Pumpkin mobile….. UN jami912

babetteab

Hi jami, could you make a small list of items you have for trade? If you could find a few minutes to do that, that would be great. Thanks, JEWELS

pony2102

hi babetteab! i have alot of clothes….. tell me if you are interested k? so here is my little list! gold vogue vampire belt, vampire costume, Mazin’ hamster stunt shoes or belt, unicycle helmet, clown nose, fuzzy bunny slippers, flower hair clip, or the silver tiara i also have some food like the reindeer candy cane or farm fresh pumpkins, tomatos, strawberries, cabbeges and corn i also have a few 250 kinzcash coins! thanks so much!

babetteab

Hi pony, thanks for the offer but I already have all those. TTFN, JEWELS

crissy135

Hi! So nice of you! If you still have the Lily Pad dress I would love it! What are you looking for? Let me know and thank you for being so nice

babetteab

Hi crissy, not sure if you’re talking to me lol! I’m looking for newest Sig’s and Psi’s and old retired stuff. Also lookinf for red lava lamp. Plmk, thanks, JEWELS

Hi Babetteab, I REALLY need the Elegant Vardo Wagon. Its for my friends christmas present they’ve been wanting it for awhile. Is it a code or is it just the psi?? I will offer very good for it just tell me what you would like. Please save this for me I’ve been looking for months. I’m so happy that you have it I hope you haven’t traded it already. Please Let Me Know. HaveAMintyChristmas

babetteab

Hi Minty, I still have it but not sure what you mean by code or psi. Anyway, I’m looking for newest Sig’s and Psi’s and really old retired stuff. Also really need red lava lamp. Lmk. Thanks, JEWELS

ferretfriend

HI Jewels!! Long time no see, Missed you!! I am very interested in the kinzcash slide, I collect slides and haven’t had time to ask around for the newest ones.. Is there anything you are needing right now? PLMK! Thanks! -ferret

babetteab

Ferret! I’ve missed you too! I hope you’re doing well. I honestly don’t know what I need anymore lol. It’s been awhile. Any new Psi’s or Sig’s. E-store too. Lmk. Talk to you soon. JEWELS

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.