Great E-store items for trade!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Great E-store items for trade!!!

This topic contains 50 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

babetteab

Hi everyone! It’s been a while since I’ve started a forum but I found a whole bunch of codes I didn’t even know I had so now I have a new batch of stuff for trade. PLMK if your interested. Thanks, JEWELS. Big Pile of KinzCash slide, Bowling Pin couch, Frozen Fun slide, Lovely Iridescent tub, Elegant Vardo wagon, Chocolate Kinzcash coin seeds, Dog bone sofa, Fountain of Wow, Girls only treehouse, Snowy mountain mine, Tyrannical Rex sandbox, Tyrannical Rex slide, Enchanted Pumpkin cottage, Pumpkin mobile, Stained glass room divider (may be on hold), Whimsical house and Lily pad dress. I know there is more, Ill check and add it on later. If you’re looking for something in particular, feel free to ask. JEWELS

Atomton

Hi babetteab! I am so sorry but I don’t have the walls/floors anymore. I traded them with Jesusismylord for Video Game Counsile and Propellor Plane. Sorry if I hurt your feelings. Please still friend me at frogsandfly. Would you be in the need of old Webkinz Newz clickies prizes. I have some of the clothing in my dock and some current. I still really want the ballpit for my Christmas rooms, but then my friend DF said I hope it doesn’t work so she could get me something for Christmas?-Atom

dogfish

Hey atom it wasn’t the ball pit LOL Hey Jewels JLMK what you want for the ball pit for my buddy atom. I have all Halloween walls/floors and all Halloween items in general. I have all new PSIs and promos. Pick one, please and I’ll send it to you ASAP. You can send ball pit to me or atom, either works for me. Have a good day, Chloe

Hi Babetteab, I got the Wagon from a friend but if your still trading it I’d love to trade for it. I have promo items, Estore Psi, Priceless, and more. Just Please let me know what you need. Thank you! Have A Minty Christmas!

babetteab

Hey there Minty, I’m glad to hear you found it for your friend. I think it’s so great that we’ve all made friends here at Webkinz and that we all try so hard to find and trade for the special items our friends are looking for. I had put the wagon aside, so if you still want to trade for it, I still have it. Maybe you could make a small list of items you have for trade. Thanks, JEWELS

Awww Thank you So Much JEWELS for holding it for me. :) Here is a list I have comprised of some of the items I have for trade (P.S. I can always do a combo if the values don’t match up for the wagon) Estore Psi including promo psi possibly need to add to some of these to: Autumn Tree Slide, Hot Fudge Willow Tree, and Sleepover Sofa Bed. I’m afraid those are the only estore psi for trade ATM. Signature Psi which I would need to add to :) Weightlifers Station, and Playful Pup Bed. Newer Psi: Barrel Hot Tub from Last Month. Normal Psi: Polka Dot Shower, Fine Ribbon Bed, Milk Carton Fridge, Giant Gumball Wardrobe, and Plasma Peace Sign. Promo Item: Maple Syrup Fountain. Rockerz Clothing: Rockerz Braided Headband. Priceless: Charm Tiara. Glitch Items: Squiggly Glasses. I’m sorry if its not that much I’ve been spending a lot on Christmas Presents lately. :) Please Let Me Know if you need anything in particular or would like me to add to a certain something. Thank you! Have A Minty Christmas.

Hey, nice to see you Babetteab! Nice to see you again! :D What would you want for the kinzcash slide? It sounds awesome. LMK soon!

babetteab

Hey FV, it’s been a while! The slide is very cool but have no need for 2. I honestly don’t know what I need lol. New Sig’s, promo’s I’ve missed, the newer Psi’s, cool clothes. LMK. Thanks, JEWELS

Atomton

Hi Baebetteab, how about the Bubblegum Cheeky Cat PSI if you have a duplicate, if not if you have the Holiday Slide or Swing Set that would be great. -Atom

babetteab

Is that the ball pit thingy? If so, I think I have that somewhere. Is that what you’re looking for?

crissy135

babetteab- I am sorry for writing on your forum but I wanted to send a note to DF…… I have to find her on the forums like we are looking for Nick right now lol! Soo- I have a friend- I think they are super little- I have known since the summer and they always invite me to visit their house. They only have three rooms (can you believe it!) and I think they would be a good person for you to friend and help if you want too. So send a note when you are in the clubhouse again and I will give you the info if you want to help- I have sent some stuff but I really do not have much to offer…..thanks! crissy

dogfish

Hi crissy, are you sure I don’t already have them on my list LOL I really do get around ya know. See ya soon, DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.