Great Outfit Ideas!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives Great Outfit Ideas!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  291rachel 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

ClarySage10

Hi! Do you need a great outfit idea? Then you have come to the right place! Just tell me what animal your pet is, your pets name, your pets gender, clothing style, and your budget. Then I will tell you a great outfit!

Puddinose

Snowy, Boy, Siberian Husky, Kind of nicer outfit and i don’t care about money.

bgos

Snow, I think you should wear eye glasses, black jeans, fancy turquoise blouse, blue bow & blue mary janes! Or vest & shirt combo, cuffed jeans, eye glasses & a cummerbund. Good luck & Merry Christmas!

291rachel

Samoyed, Kodie, Girl, Girly and bubbly, budget is 1000 kc. Thanks in advance! :)

bgos

Hi Rachel, I’d say you should wear a purple kilt, black vest, cow girl boots & plaid buckle hat! Hope this helps!

Pizazzy PUppy, Alicia, Girl, cool, budget N/A please include shuts, and charm tiara. if it helps, you could also include (optional): wz jeans, rock diva jacket, Butterfly wings belt ( the kind from estore), and thats it. thanks

bgos

Well I’ve got an idea, but this is just from the kinz style outlet. Black vest, white jeans, dark shades or holly wood glasses, slouch boots or wing tip shoes & red bow! Now that’s chic! Hope this helps! Total cost is: 350$. That’s if you get red bow, black vest, slouch boots, white jeans & dark shades! Good luck

Snowflake Pup, Hurricane, Girl, Nerdy and not a tomboy but not a girly girl

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.