Great Rooms are designed here!~we specialize in themes and your personality~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Great Rooms are designed here!~we specialize in themes and your personality~

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  LoveWebkinzForeverGirl 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Hello, and welcome to Great Rooms! Great Rooms specializes in themes such as modern, elegant, luxurious, funky, bright, airy, beachy, and so on. Also we specialize to use your personality to design your room! Now lets get down to the information I need to know if you order a room. If the room is for a particular pet please tell me the type of pet it is, and it’s name. Tell me the colors you want to see in the room, and tell me about your personality, or if the room is for a pet tell me about the pet’s personality. If there are items that you definitely want in the room please tell me what they are. Lastly, what theme(s) from above do you want to see in your room? Or make up a theme. It would help if you tell me when you need the room by, and please give my the size and budget of the room. You can also order hotels, and I will make more than one room in them. I can designs all sorts of rooms, such as, bedrooms, kitchens, dining rooms, sitting rooms, spa rooms, pool rooms, cafes, restaurants, dorms, schools, and so on. Well, let’s start designing great rooms! Oh and I will need 2 design helpers to make designs for me when I am gone. There will be a test! Thanks!

So if you want to be my design assistant tell me and I will give you a test! Also, if you need a room feel free to order it now!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.