Green swim bottom for trade

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Green swim bottom for trade

This topic contains 33 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  cece945 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Good luck, Cece! I don’t have anything worth priceless, so I won’t even bother to offer. ; )

Flying high,
    DGGal (Dawn)

cece945

Jakarta wrote on 2012-07-20 at 05:07 PM

cece945 wrote on 2012-07-19 at 07:11 PM
      Hi Jakarta I was thinkinf of making a trading forum and I wondered would you also want to help you can post your list and it can titles trade with jakarta and cece (something like that) lmk! And did you add me cause I have may accidently said no to the request

WOW I have been doing forms for not to long but this is the best thing that has ever happend to me on webkinz! Thank you so much! So yah I would love for us to have our own form. Also thank you for trying to help me with my berry fresh stuff. Oh also so we have double I can also try for the swim form. By the way I dont know if we are buddies I frogot your user PLMK your user! This means so much to me thanks BFF.
      Ja(:arta :) :) :) ;)

Hiya no problem my user is cece945 :) I’ll start trying to post a forum in a little! :D

Jakarta

cece945 wrote on 2012-07-19 at 07:11 PM

Hi Jakarta I was thinkinf of making a trading forum and I wondered would you also want to help you can post your list and it can titles trade with jakarta and cece (something like that) lmk! And did you add me cause I have may accidently said no to the request

WOW I have been doing forms for not to long but this is the best thing that has ever happend to me on webkinz! Thank you so much! So yah I would love for us to have our own form. Also thank you for trying to help me with my berry fresh stuff. Oh also so we have double I can also try for the swim form. By the way I dont know if we are buddies I frogot your user PLMK your user! This means so much to me thanks BFF.

Ja(:arta :) :) :) ;)

cece945

thorobreed wrote on 2012-07-19 at 08:49 PM

sorry cece but purple tee worth shuts plumply and all that other stuff is worth way more your not goiing to get stuff like that for shuts lol and who needs plumply or swirl i have them for trade

Hiya ya IK I would add tho

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.