guinea pig lovers

Home Forums Pets – Archives guinea pig lovers

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Stealthstorm 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

FrankBolton

Hi ! ! To all the guinea pig lovers just post your UN and i’ll add you and we can meet, play and do other stuff ! ! !

Stealthstorm

Mimi, thanks!! His fur looks like a whole bunch of Cajun spices! :D I love the name Ivy!! Sometimes I feel bad since Cajun is so social and most of the time they need a friend, but I cannot pay for two! He is an Abyssinian, he has bunches of cowlicks in his fur! I love him, even though he is so messy! I love how he sleeps with his eyes open and popcorns all over the place! ~Stealthstorm

mimitwinkle

Hi! I absolutely adore my guinea pigs! I have two, Ivy and Spud. I have two guinea pigs because they’re social creatures. They groom each other, and Ivy really looks up to Spud as her big brother. We also adopted them at a guinea pig rescue (yes, guinea pig rescue!), and it feels good to adopt instead of shop, because you’re saving a life. Stealthstorm – Cajun is such a cute name!

e3459d

I LOVE guinea pigs! Our class pet was one two years ago! Webkinz user e459d

Stealthstorm

Hello Bolt!!! I am PomJazz! I own a real guinea pig, his name is Cajun!!! Go Guineas!!! ~Stealthstorm

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.