Gymnastics Theme!

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Gymnastics Theme!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  higirl 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Anybody who thinks that webkinz needs a gymnastics theme, you’ve come to the right place! Here, we tell what we would like for a webkinz gym and how much it should cost (kinzcash). Do you think it should be rare, or deluxe only, or just an expensive room theme in the Wshop? Tell what you think!

higirl

i love it

pippa3090

That would be really cool. I do gymnastics and it is so fun! It would be great if there was a webkinz theme for it.

MomRutGrl

I like the idea – I know our family accounts would be interested. I would hope it would not be Deluxe. Would be wonderful if the pets could actually use aparatus… walk on a beam, bounce on a trampoline, etc

Emma0074

expensive room theme. it would have lots of animated items that your pet could do but they have to have different levels in the academy to do them. it would be a VERY expensive theme and there are cooler things which cost more and need more requirements.

forest85

I dont really like the idea but if it was deluxe it wouldnt effect me at all.

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.