Hall of Haunts Ride

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Hall of Haunts Ride

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Hey guys I really really want the Hall of Haunts Ride and need 8,000 points. any one have some for trade?

hey DF ur offer sounds really good! :) i checked both the estores yesterday and today and it isnt there when it was there 2 days ago. im not sure if or when it will return. Ill keep them on hold and when u want me to send which accounts would u like me to send it to? i really appreciate all the trades you’ve done w/ me! thanks so much!!!! :)

dogfish

Hi MNM Maybe it’s gone because of the BOGO sale. Let’s wait until it ends, tomorrow, OK? I will either send the ride or the points, and you can send to any account, but let’s make sure we can get the ride first. Hope this works, TTYS Chloe

does anyone have any points for trade :)

anyone have points for trade? i really would love this ride for my halloween yard!! :)

dogfish

MNM hi, I don’t see that item at the estore. Can you check and LMK. Hmm, I see my last post is not here, I did make an offer, but see if it is there first, OK?

i saw ur post on the other forum and that sounds good! :) ur so nice thank u! i checked both the estores this morning and it currently isnt there when it was there yesterday. ill keep them on hold and if u want me to go ahead and send which accounts would u like me to send it to? i really appreciate all the trades you’ve done w/ me! thanks so much!!!! :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.