Halloween Costume Party!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Halloween Costume Party!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Madukayil 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

All are invited! Party will be on Sunday, October 20th. Invitations will be sent out near then. If you want to come let me know.

Madukayil, hklover, tigerkitten, and JesusismyLord, You are all added to the guest list. Does anyone want to suggest a time? between 3:00 and 5:00? And if the party doesn’t work out all guests will be sent a letter with a blue heart and a gift sticker.

I’d love to come! what a wonderful idea! My UN is JesusismyLord, I am looking forward to the party! Bye! :D :) ;)

hklover628

Me! add me im hklover628

I’ll come if I can make it UN:tigerkitten14

Madukayil

Actually, KR2000, I think I would be able to come to this party, instead of the one you are having on Tuesday. Whichever one you would be able to put me on the list for would be great, though. Just in case, my user is Madukayil. The theme is just halloween costumes, right? Thanks! –Maddie :)

Actually you can wear any costume you want to! Ok i will add you to the guest list for this party! Invitations will be sent out as soon as i pick a time.

Madukayil

Hi KoalasRock! I’m so very sorry I couldn’t make it to your party! It’s only that I didn’t log on early enough to see the invite. I actually came on at 2:10 on Sunday, and I accepted the invite, and it wouldn’t let me come. :( Oh, well, maybe next time! I still wanted to thank you for the great package you sent me! I really appreciate it, and I think it was super nice of you to think of me! Thanks again, and have a great day! (PS~this may have went through twice, because it wasn’t working for my own account, so I tried from my friends! Hope it isn’t too confusing!) –Maddie :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.