HALLOWEEN FURNITURE AND DECORATIONS WANTED

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives HALLOWEEN FURNITURE AND DECORATIONS WANTED

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  crissy135 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

hi im looking for any halloween furniture and decorations. the items i have are: bean stalk climbing tree, chocolate factory machine, enchanted garden fountain, spotted tv (spotted leopard psi), detective desk, hero of the storm display, grand treasure pile. my username is wizards. hope we can trade!!

crissy135

Hi everybody! Last night, i went on the Wiki page for the first time as I wanted to see what a dress looked like that some friends were talking about. I saw the halloween page and had a few questions about some cute items I saw- I hope you do not mind me asking about them on this forum! If anyone can tell me what you know about these items (like if they are impossible to get, the story behind them, etc) it would be super sweet of you:) 2012- Rickety Rotten Staircase and Horrifying Halloween Flooring. 2011- Candy Corn Witch Shoes, 2010- Jack O Side Table, Purple Pumpkin side Table, Purple Gnarled Dining Table, 2006- Spider Web Window. Also, I have a black witch dress but need a black witch hat- do not know what year it is from-sorry:( Thank you for letting me know what you know. Now that we can change wallpaper and flooring I am going to start decorating on the new account. My first two rooms will be a football room and a halloween room so I am starting to come up with my room ideas and want to know if any of these items are realistic to wish for or if I should look for different stuff- Thank you as always crissy135 #solvetheneontutu

gmla

I really want Halloween things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If someone could FRIEND ME and SEND ME THINGS that would be nice!!!!!!!!!! MY USERNAME IS:ElaKt. Please friend me!!!!!!!!

you got a deal!

Anonymous

hi i have some halloween stuff but i really need plumpy , apron dress, meow cat garden , army,or melody. i would really like you to give me just 3 of the things . sorry i ask too much but i will give u all my halloween stuff for just 3 of those things. DEAL? or NO

Anonymous

ok i know thats WAY TOO MUCH! i only really need 1 of them. if u could do three that would be great ! just so u know i was hacked recently

Atomton

I got 2 of the Halloween Fireplace from the 2012 Halloween Section and maybe an extra full moon window!! I will friend you. Friend me my user is frogsandfly!!! I would like hero of the storm display!! I will friend you and send it to you right away, OK!!! Glad I could be of help!!!

Atomton

I also have the rickity rotten staircase slide!!!

hiii im sorry i wasnt paying attention and wrote the wrong username lol my username is webkinzwizards*

Atomton

I sent you 1 fireplace, 1 slide, and a pumpkin centerpiece!! Would you be interested in a Haunted Painting Exclusive?

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.