Halloween is creeping up! Please help and post a cool halloween craft! :)

Home Forums Questions – Archives Halloween is creeping up! Please help and post a cool halloween craft! :)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  readyornotbybrittnicole 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Hi everyone! I was thinking well since it will be Halloween soon (I know I am rushing the season, Halloween’s like two months away :P ) We can post Halloween crafts to make for your stuffed animal webkinz! We can also post like a costume for our stuffed webkinz and then we can make it :) everyone can post crafts :) and maybe we can make Christmas and thanksgiving crafts too! :)

Hi! sorry I haven’t Bean on in a while. My bday is in a week. :) thx for the crafts if I have time I can make them. :) I am so excited my bday party is tomorrow, :)

kmeredith

You can get an old white pillow case cut it with eye holes

You can trace around pumpkin shaped cookie cutters on orange paper and cut them out to make a pumpkin patch for our webkins!!!………BOO! :) readyornotbybrittnicole

Sounds AWESOME!!!! My idea is to make paper baskets ( make them small so they fit your webkinz ) and wrap marbles in tissue paper to make them look like candy’s then put them in the baskets! And it is not to early for Halloween!!!!! :) MWAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! And how old are you? I will be turning 10 three days after Halloween and I am already exited!!!!! :) readyornotbybrittnicole

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.