halloween items :)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives halloween items :)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  MidnightFireflies15 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

soon fall is coming up and i cant wait until october!! there are a few items i would love to have for my halloween room! the creepy bed, haunted organ, spookycob web bed, * pumpkin pie stand, monster piano, pumpkin pie mobile, build a haunted castle pumpkin launcher, or autum tree slide if that has even come out yet. if anyone had these for trade plmk :)

the only halloween item i still need is the pumpkin pie stand. im also looking for the Silver Christmas tree, Bright light modern tree and Red and green Christmas tree. i know these items are real old and i never saw one in person but plmk if anyone has them for trade :)

e3459d

I have the pumpkin pie stand! Do you have any neo gothic items?

ferretfriend

I have the Spooky cobweb Bed. PLMK if you want to trade

KASSUZY

Do you want rickedy rockdy staircase I have it.

cutie135

Kassuzy I am really wanting that staircase. I got an old Halloween room in my cousins old account and I would love to put that in the corner of it- – I do not have a lot but the halloween and football rooms are the first ones i am doing on the new page- please let me know and thank you super much! crissy135 #solvetheneontutu

sorry just got it from my amazing fairygod mother!!!!!!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.