Happy Thanksgiving!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Happy Thanksgiving!

This topic contains 12 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  TennesseeFrogs 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

candycane44

Happy Thanksgiving! Today, for breakfast we’re having our family traditional French Toast, Homemade chocolate milk, and for dinner, we’re having the traditional turkey, mashed potatoes with gravy, ect. I’m thankful for my friends on webkinz and webkinznewz, and i’m thankful for webkinz all together! happy thanksgiving!

Stealthstorm

Happy Thanksgiving! My nana and papa are coming to eat with us! I love the stuffing, pumpkin pie, and potatoes…haha. :) Also, I changed my room so thats pretty cool! Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

>^..^< The Stealth

happy thanksgiving! 1st we ate pumpkin bread and are watching the macy parade and then were eating a veggie and fruit platter and for dinner turkey, green beans, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, and 3 pies! lol i’m going to be so stuffed!

kittensrule

Cool! Everyone sounds like their having fun! I am gonna go to my grandparents house and have dinner with everyone later :) And i might help with the cooking cuz i LOVE to cook!

cruisingal

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on Newz and in Webkinz World!! I’m going to spend the day with family and have a delicious lunch!! I hope everyone has a very special day! ENJOY!!! ~Cruisingal~

EmiliaGG wrote on 2012-11-22 at 10:50 AM

37Rusty wrote on 2012-11-22 at 10:40 AM

kittensrule wrote on 2012-11-22 at 10:08 AM
      What are you doing today for Thanksgiving? Share it here!

Right now, I am watching the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. My dad is gonna cook the food for the Thanksgiving dinner. Happy thanksgiving! What are you going today?

oh man my mom has the tv

We are going to see a movie today and we are having a BIG diner!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.