Happy Thanksgiving!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Happy Thanksgiving!

This topic contains 12 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  TennesseeFrogs 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

candycane44

Happy Thanksgiving! Today, for breakfast we’re having our family traditional French Toast, Homemade chocolate milk, and for dinner, we’re having the traditional turkey, mashed potatoes with gravy, ect. I’m thankful for my friends on webkinz and webkinznewz, and i’m thankful for webkinz all together! happy thanksgiving!

I went to my cousins house. I had turkey, ham, TONS of rolls LOL, ice cream, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, and a lemon bar. Then I played cards and played with my cousins’ new puppy. Then I played golf on the Wii with my uncle. Then we got back home at 1:00 AM LOL.

happy thanksgiving everyone! yesterday, me, my family, and my grandparents
      went to a hotel for brunch. delicious! we had a server who let
      us order drinks, and the food we could get ourselfs! i have two rolls, ham, pasta salad,
      turkey, sweet yams, and more. for desert i had pumpkin pie, (why wouldn\’t i?) berry cheasecake,
      and two mint truffles with red velvet cake inside. it was SO good! and i also had re-fills of sparkling cider.
      after hotel we went to the boredwalk. my grandparents me and my dad did the whole boredwalk.
      but mom and my bro were party poopers. then i went home to play video games.
      :D

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.