~!Happy trading! ~by designergirl101

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~!Happy trading! ~by designergirl101

This topic contains 123 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  mackenziebourgfan 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

mortonhippo

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-11-10 at 06:01 PM

The name says it all so, HAPPY TRADING!

Hey looking for anything specific, I might have it LOL! :P ~mortonhippo~

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-11-21 at 06:55 PM

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-11-19 at 09:16 PM

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl wrote on 2012-11-18 at 10:17 PM

amazingracegal wrote on 2012-11-18 at 04:16 PM

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl wrote on 2012-11-17 at 10:50 AM

dogfish wrote on 2012-11-16 at 07:10 PM

cruisingal wrote on 2012-11-16 at 05:51 PM
      Hey Chloe, I won’t be back on webkinz until tomorrow evening. Do you want to trade then? Please lmk. Thanks, cruisingal

Cruisingal NP, I sent , just send when ever you can, no rush. I sent a request from my 92 account, if you need to use that. If I see you on, I can meet also, ithere’s really no hurry. Thanks, I’ll work on that zebra car for you. TTYL Chloe

Oh LOL! I know how you feel. Last year I got a lot of homework as well. I think at my school every grade that is 4th grade to 8th grade gets a lot of homework! Well I have an idea! Since you like your fireplace very badly why don’t we just trade the plane and the seeds! I don’t know if you know this, but I really don’t want to get rid of my slide either! So then we will both be happy!

Didn’t realize that this was to me at first. Whoops! Definitely agree with the school thing. And high school is even worse! That sounds like a great idea, thanks! What’s your username, so I could add you? I asked you a few times, but you never answered. Hopefully sometime today before 8 we could get our trade done?
      Long Live, A.R.G. <3

Oh my username is cutie2970. Tell me a good time for you to get online to trade!

Okay, I will send a request from an account starting with ROC. As for a good time, I guess after school Wednesday is good… but it would have to be after track… hmm… awkward internal dialogue lol… how bout 6? I’ll try to get on earlier though, if this works for you, anyway.
      Happy Birthday to me!!
      A.R.G. <3

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl, please don’t be mad! I just got to get onto the computer. If you are on, I’d like to do the trade now, if you can. I see you’re on, green zone. I’ll wait by trading rooms. Post when you get this!!!
      ~A.R.G.

Thank you so much for the wonderful trade! I will take good care of these seeds!

~A.R.G. <3

Hey Chloe, I won’t be back on webkinz until tomorrow evening. Do you want to trade then? Please lmk. Thanks, cruisingal

Cruisingal NP, I sent , just send when ever you can, no rush. I sent a request from my 92 account, if you need to use that. If I see you on, I can meet also, ithere’s really no hurry. Thanks, I’ll work on that zebra car for you. TTYL Chloe

Oh LOL! I know how you feel. Last year I got a lot of homework as well. I think at my school every grade that is 4th grade to 8th grade gets a lot of homework! Well I have an idea! Since you like your fireplace very badly why don’t we just trade the plane and the seeds! I don’t know if you know this, but I really don’t want to get rid of my slide either! So then we will both be happy!

Didn’t realize that this was to me at first. Whoops! Definitely agree with the school thing. And high school is even worse! That sounds like a great idea, thanks! What’s your username, so I could add you? I asked you a few times, but you never answered. Hopefully sometime today before 8 we could get our trade done?
      Long Live, A.R.G. <3

Oh my username is cutie2970. Tell me a good time for you to get online to trade!

Okay, I will send a request from an account starting with ROC. As for a good time, I guess after school Wednesday is good… but it would have to be after track… hmm… awkward internal dialogue lol… how bout 6? I’ll try to get on earlier though, if this works for you, anyway.
      Happy Birthday to me!!
      A.R.G. <3

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl, please don’t be mad! I just got to get onto the computer. If you are on, I’d like to do the trade now, if you can. I see you’re on, green zone. I’ll wait by trading rooms. Post when you get this!!!
      ~A.R.G.

Oh I would never be mad at you, you are one of my friends! Well now both of us don’t have to worry about having to get our trade done! Thanks for the plane, if you are wondering why I am collecting more than one is because I am making an airport, when it is done I will show it to you! Thanks!

Long Live, A.R.G. <3

Happy Birthday to me!!
      A.R.G. <3

~A.R.G.

Okay I saw your post, sorry I didn’t even realize that I just invited you over because I forgot you UN, are you on?!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.