~!Happy trading! ~by designergirl101

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~!Happy trading! ~by designergirl101

This topic contains 123 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  mackenziebourgfan 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

mortonhippo

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-11-10 at 06:01 PM

The name says it all so, HAPPY TRADING!

Hey looking for anything specific, I might have it LOL! :P ~mortonhippo~

Okay here are the items I have later I will post the items I want for them or in general ask about clothes please if you need a list.
      Pop art Portrait
      Winged Wardrobe
      Soda Can Fridge
      Garden Stripes Table
      Endangered Island Getaway
      Pizza Party Perch
      Love Pond (maybe I might need it for a room)
      Wrinkled Paper Lanterns
      Pink Bubble Machine
      Serpentine Stream
      Mud Bath Tub
      Ming Vase Panda Fridge
      Collie Bone Seeds!

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl wrote on 2012-11-12 at 03:45 PM

adama123 wrote on 2012-11-12 at 03:17 PM
      Jewels do you still want to offer on my komrad couch? Can you post a list of clothes and items?

@ amazingracegal!!!!!!!!!!!!! One sec amazingracegal! Is there something that you want in particular! I might have it! I don’t list everything that I have on these lists because I don’t want a ton of people wanting the same object! But if you just tell me something that you want to trade for the fireplace then a ton of people won’t know about it! Like there are several things that I would trade, but I don’t want everybody to know about it! I also have the crystal sea glass flooring! It is animated, and you can see the fish swimming underneath the glass!

There’s really only one thing I’m looking for: the Small Golden Retriever’s PSI. It’s the Golden something something Slide. Otherwise, I think we’ll just be better off trading the plane for the seeds.
      BTW, what’s your username so I can add you before we meet at the Trading Room?

Peace, Love, Chipmunks!
      A.R.G. <3

adama123 wrote on 2012-11-12 at 03:17 PM

Jewels do you still want to offer on my komrad couch? Can you post a list of clothes and items?

@ amazingracegal!!!!!!!!!!!!! One sec amazingracegal! Is there something that you want in particular! I might have it! I don’t list everything that I have on these lists because I don’t want a ton of people wanting the same object! But if you just tell me something that you want to trade for the fireplace then a ton of people won’t know about it! Like there are several things that I would trade, but I don’t want everybody to know about it! I also have the crystal sea glass flooring! It is animated, and you can see the fish swimming underneath the glass!

adama123

Baily 101010 I would like new PSI as well please other than that I am not sure what I would like seeing as it is so so so so cute um but just post I list I will later.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.