HAPPY WEBKINZ DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives HAPPY WEBKINZ DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 11 years ago.

• Author

imSanta

HAY EVERYONE! ;) Happy 8th Webkinz Day! This is the place to post all your favorite webkinz memories, how long have u had webkinz, and basically just anything about webkinz!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D I have been on webkinz since 2009. I remember getting my first webkinz. it was a white poodle named Cupcake. :D Oh i loved her so much, lol!!! I even still have her PSI. :P Sooo basically this is the place to share webkinz memories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Happy webkinz day! I missed out on the 29th because my computer was un-plugged and I was to dumb to use the one downstairs. :P But thanks to a new friend, I have the things everyone else got on that special day. :D I first started in 2009 when my grandparents gave me my first webkinz for chirstmas. It was a Grey Arabian and I named her Jacelly. I also remember that it took me about a week or two to figure out that the website was called webkinz and not webkids. I then made two other accounts, which one is long gone and forgotten. And in February my best friend had a birthday and I gave my first account to her because she was a free member. I also remember that I used to play with my first, (4th) webkinz ALL THE TIME!Her name was Fudgey. She was my stylish diva of awesomeness. I don’t use her as much anymore. And this now just came to me, but Fudgey is actually a Male. My brother convinced me to have him a boy since all of mine were girls so I did. But IĀ regrettedĀ it so I kept dressing Fudgey in girl clothes to make “him” a Girl. So these are just a few memories of mine. And I have plenty more too. But i’m going to stop for now. I feel like I just wrote two pages of a book! And that’s just wrong. Have a great day and Be the fudge!

i joined 2007 in july. my first webkinz was a Big kinz pink poodle named Pinkydinkydoodly. my favorite memory is when……… i have so many it’s hard to choose one!

abislu1

Our year was 1 off and our kniz are almost the same! Paw five! :D

abislu1

Omg really!? I stared is 2008 and my first kinz was a pink poodle!

bunnyheaven

Happy Webkinz Day everyone!!!! I started webkinz in Dec. 2005! My first pet was a rabbit named Snuggles. bunnyheaven:)

imSanta

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D i started webkinz on Dec. 9th 2009!!!! anyone else?

bunnyheaven

WHOOPS! Sorry that was a typo…I actually started in 2007. SO sorry! bunnyheaven:)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.