Harmony Crane

Home Forums Pets – Archives Harmony Crane

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Priceless 10 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Just wanted to know if anyone has the Harmony Crane yet. The could for mine should arrive soon. If you do have what would did you name it. Or if you don’t have it what would you name it.

I looked up cranes and found out which crane the Harmony Crane really was. Then I looked up Red Crowned Crane on Wikipedia. In China these cranes are symbols of nobility, longevity and immortality. Their beliefs were, mortals who became immortal were carried off by these cranes. I named mine Xian He, which means crane of the immortals or fairy crane. There is a lot of information on them. Read it and see if you can come up with a name from it. ~MORHB~

kkreynolds

I have a moucha pup for trad if you want to swich

Thanks all for the awesome names! I really like them. However I decided to name him Seneca, like Seneca Crane, the head game maker in the first book in the Hunger Games trilogy. Thanks you all for your AWESOME name ideas. #CoconutWishes#

True2MyWord1

For a boy maybe Major or Trevor. Girl- Norah, Barbra, Julie. (First names of talented singers) Hope this helps!

True2MyWord1

Is this stereotypical because the name is Harmony Crane? Sorry, if it’s not what you had in mind. Friend me on WW so I can meet your new pet too!

Stealthstorm

I didn’t know there was a harmony crane!! I would name it Melody, Harmony, Monique, Cadence, Capella (like Acapella), Lyric, Serenade. Those are all musical names :D Good luck! ~The Animal Lover

bgos

I’d name it Rosalita! Maybe Victoria! For a boy probably Jeffrey or John Cougar Mellencamp!!!! I wish I had it! :(

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.