Has anyone else ever ranomly got a gift box for a pet they didn't adopt?

Home Forums Questions – Archives Has anyone else ever ranomly got a gift box for a pet they didn't adopt?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  tarayvonne 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

paigedickey

Every once in a while, when I log in, it says that I’ve been awarded a gift box (this time a Mistletoe Mouse gift box) when I never adopted this pet or any pet recently. It won’t go away when I log in and out and I cannot place it in my room without it causing an error an logging me out. It’s annoying! Has anyone else experienced this?

tarayvonne

I also still have the tawny pup gift box and I don’t own the pet. The box bothers me so much when I’m looking through my bar. I try to keep my bar cleaned of all unnecessary items and that box drives me crazy!

UniMagic

i have a tawny pup gift box that is just annoying

cutefinn373

I also got a box that ALWAYS logged me out. it was a mistletoe mouse box. when i opened it, it always logged me out.

Me too!!!! Tawny pup and mistletoe mouse!!!!

mollyberger

ok you guys . come down. I know why. when you click on the toy train floating around you will receive a mistletoe mouse gift box in your dock. leave it. on new years or a few days after the ganz people will trade it with a toy train. hope this helps!

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.