Haunted house walls and Haunted creatures floor for trade

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Haunted house walls and Haunted creatures floor for trade

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ganzster1 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Skylar80

I have Haunted house walls and Haunted creatures for trade. please add me UN: 2000jrz, just comment me your offer and if i accept i’ll send the walls and floors. Thanks :D

True2MyWord1

What would you be willing to trade them for?

ganzster1

I can trade Estore points or estore gift to account. I’m interested in Halloween items.

Madukayil

Hiya! I have the purple haunted creatures wall and floors, and since I have extras of the walls, I wouldn’t mind trading them. So, I’ll just be here as a backup, if anyone still needs these. Thanks!! –Maddie :)

ganzster1

I would be interested in trading with you Madukayil. I am looking to get more than one purple haunted house walls. I like to make halloween rooms and I wasn’t on webkinz back when those items were available. what would you like to trade for the walls? If you want to trade just one wallpaper or more just let me know.

Madukayil

Hi! I saw on your other forum that you have estore points for trade. I would love to trade for those, although I think I’ll hang on to one of the walls, just in case. But, I have a few older items from that theme, so I’ll make a list for you after I check up on what I have. ;) I also like estore psi and promo, so please let me know what you would like to trade for it. Thanks so much, and feel free to add me @ Madukayil! –Maddie :)

ganzster1

Do u have the haunted house walls that are orange or purple? I’m looking to get the the purple haunted house walls. I no longer need the haunted creatures flooring.

ganzster1

I would like those items. What are you wanting to trade it for?

LambTyler

Hi! I am really interested in those! If you could tell me what you want for them that would be great. Also you can look on my forum “My (long overdue) updated trade list and wish list” to see if there’s anything you like!! Thanks, LT

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.