Haunted house walls and Haunted creatures floor for trade

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Haunted house walls and Haunted creatures floor for trade

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ganzster1 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Skylar80

I have Haunted house walls and Haunted creatures for trade. please add me UN: 2000jrz, just comment me your offer and if i accept i’ll send the walls and floors. Thanks :D

ganzster1

I posted replies on this forum like 3 days ago yet it still won’t show up and says awaiting moderation. Let me know whats on your list Madukayil .  I only have 2 psi and i want to keep them and i don’t have estore promo (not really sure what that is).

ganzster1

I only have 2 estore psi and I chose those pets partially b/c of their psi so I would not want to rade them. i dont have any estore promo. i dont really know what that is. I thought most things on estore aren’t tradeable. I realize some things are though. I dont mind trading estore points or gifting something from estore. BTW I already sent you a friend request which you accepted. my username is ditsterz on webkinz. I’ll be looking forward to your list.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.