Haunted House Walls and Haunted Creatures Floor

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Haunted House Walls and Haunted Creatures Floor

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Atomton 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Atomton

Hi, now that some WW halloween items have been removed from the W-shop, I got extras incase anyone needs them. This is open for everyone even free memberships who can’t get anything! I am a pet code member and I see how unfair some things can be. Supplies of the walls and floors are limited because I only have 1 wall and 2 floors extra.

Atomton

I still have the floors and walls so if anyone needs it, it is free!-Atom

Atomton

Hi Mimzie, I can’t buy the toilet. I only have it because I have a great friend who sends me stuff! Hopefully we can get it for you though.-Atom

mimzle

I would really like the Haunted Toilet if you could get it for me. I’m not sure how to do this but I can send you kinz coins to cover the cost.

Atomton

Ok, I sent one to you as sort of a pay back. Hope it can be used DF! I will see what you say!-Atom

dogfish

Hi atom, hang onto your items, you never need to send them to me. Your TY notes are more than enough, never feel guilty when I gift to you, I have enough for both of us, and my other bffs also. LOL I really like helping nice people. TTYL DF

Atomton

Thank you DF! It is nice that you actually like TY notes! I hade people defriend me because I sent a note. I am a boy! How did you know? Also thank you for your nice words and all your help. Sorry Mom, because I sort of copied one of your forums.-Atom

Atomton

Does anyone need these, or should I sell them?-Atom

dogfish

Hi atom, I would hang onto the orange walls for now. That was a mistake putting them in the wshop and they are, or were very valuable. Sorry to tell you, we can’t send to free members. They can’t receive KP. DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.