have any questions? i will answer!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives have any questions? i will answer!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mollyberger 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

mollyberger

hi there! if you have questions about anything I will try to answer! you can ask anything from pet names to secret clothing recipes to account help! I will try to answer! check this pretty often so ask away! you can also friend me on webkinz! my username is the same as my username here! so ask away! have fun!

bgos

Okay, that sounds cool!

mollyberger

bgos I don’t have that many friends either. its great to have you! I really don’t know why they stopped making those videos. I liked them . but I am guessing not many people watched them so they thought there was no point in making more. your fashionable friend mollyberger p.s I will totally check out your forum!

bgos

Oh, okay. Well thank you!

bgos

It’s GREAT to have you too!

bgos

I checked out the new fashion forum! I wish you would of put your name first! Your a MUCH BETTER clothes designer than I am! I’m not exactly sure what you want me to do with the forum, so I was thinking that we could toss around ideas of what they could wear & such. You know just toss around ideas!

mollyberger

your great at designing to!! we can just answer peoples questions and then we can suggest ideas and put out a fashion information article every now and then.

tabbym1996

how do you play “kids world questions” in quizzy’s?

mollyberger

first go to quizzys and then choose question corner. on the chart that says the age groups the bottom age group is everybody. click on that one. then they will ask you what subject the questions should be. such as pop culture, animals, and kids world. so select the kids world questions and there you go!! from your fashionable friend mollyberger p.s if you complete 50 kids world questions you can unlock the baby sitter job at the employment office!! :)

bgos

I have another… Sorry I keep bothering you! What is webkinz friends & nakamas? Oh, and whats amazing world? Thanks!

mollyberger

bgos you are never a bother!! it is great to have a friend who is always on !!! webkinz friends is a webkinz app I think. you can get on your ipad. nakamas is another online pet game like webkinz . I don’t have a account on it so im not all the way sure what you can do on it . amazing world you can play for free without buying anything but I am sorry to say I don’t play on it !!! sorry!! :) the information I have the most about is all about webkinz so sorry I cant answer your questions that well!!! I hoped this helped though!! your fashionable friend mollyberger p.s I love your fashion column!!!

bgos

Thanks, I’m really glad to have you as a friend! I don’t have any friends off games, we just moved.  This really does help! Thanks! Do you have any idea why they stopped making pet of the month videos? Thanks! I just made a new forum! Check it out!

mollyberger

hi bgos!! I wont give away all my clothing recipes! but here are two fashion forward clothing recipes!! 1. superstar shirt : hollywood glasses , purple mod hat , funky flowered pants. stunning kimono: chalk flower top , bright green swimsuit trunks , smocked sundress. and I think that the angus bull sounds great!! then later they could release a second bull that looks the same but purple and has a hair bow and they could call it the beautiful bow bull!! your friend mollyberger

bgos

Hey! Thanks! I like the beautiful bow bull idea!!!!!!!!!!!! CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mollyberger

thanks!! I’m gonna send it in to the comment thing in the newspaper!!

bgos

Well, I want to know clothing recipes! Please? And how do you suggest they make a pet? Because I think an Angus bull would be super cute! Thanks & Merry Christmas!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.