have any questions? i will answer!

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives have any questions? i will answer!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  mollyberger 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

mollyberger

hi there! if you have questions about anything I will try to answer! you can ask anything from pet names to secret clothing recipes to account help! I will try to answer! check this pretty often so ask away! you can also friend me on webkinz! my username is the same as my username here! so ask away! have fun!

lilmonkeydan

hey molly where would you get mash mellow and banana split and caramel apple seeds where I need to know as quickly as you can thanks

mollyberger

I replied to you on the webkinz cool club so read that. :)

Do you think Wenkinz will ever stop making deluxe items? I went to check out some cute clothes, but they were ‘deluxe only’. In fact, ALL of the new clothing items were ‘deluxe only’. Do you have any clothing recipes that would make my pets look almost-deluxe?

mollyberger

i think that deluxe will be around for awhile until webkinz is not a free website. now here are three clothing recipes that look awesome . the last one i will leave out the last ingredient so you can experiment! beautiful ball gown : ballirena top , blue bow , blue powdered skirt . glass slippers : funky girl glasses , princess hat , ruby slippers. and last the superstar shirt : purple mod hat , Hollywood glasses , and ———-. figure out the last ingredient ! hope this helps!!!

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.