have deluxe christmas items?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives have deluxe christmas items?

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

i am looking for 2 roaster chesnut carts and 2 christmas caroler gazebos for my sisters. if anyone has them for trade plmk :)

i am now looking for plumpy, candy drealand dress, and santakinz wall paper and flooring (two) for my sisters. if anyone has them plmk :)

so so sorry DF i do not have those foods :( never even heard of them lol sorry

thanks so much my sisters will love them :)

LambTyler

Hey Midnight I will send them for free. I don’t have your sisters accounts though so I will send them to you and you can send them over. It will take 2 days though. Enjoy, Lamb

dogfish

LT I sent already DF

LambTyler

Well I sent as well so it looks like she will have extras. Oh well. LOL. I want to talk to you so send me a note if you get on. Thanks, LT

dogfish

Hey bff, LMK if you are becoming “poor” from gifting LOL I can send you some KC if you need it. Hey, I made someone an offer for the app foods, have you seen that post?? I lost it, LOL I always send to MN if I have it, MN can just give her extras away or save. TTYL DF PS I sent the tiny trees also

LambTyler

I am not sure if this post is that old, cause I know you sent me some screens once. I guess you could say I do have trouble keeping my cash up sometimes with all my rooms being done, but I have been getting so into gifting LOL. Pretty much been gifting anything in my dock, no matter the value. And no sorry, didn’t see your post. But I think I lost something too, my typing skills. I seem to be getting slower. LOL. TTYS, Lamb

would you like me to return the extras? or do you need anything in return? my sisters were so happy thanks for what you all sent :) if you need anything in return please ask :)

dogfish

Hi MN, no please don’t return anything to me. I beg you. LOL I am looking for the app foods, the magic sushi ,lemon muffin, and licorice soda, I forgot the others. I have the noodles and hot sauce. No one seems to have them. TTYL DF

LambTyler

Hey DF, just wanted to remind you that you asked for those for Christmas, and my Christmas gift collecting has been going pretty well… let’s just say you wont be disappointed with your Christmas gift. LOL. Lamb

cutieace

@dogfish Hi bff, what a sight for sore eyes! I saw you needed the lemon muffin, and sent it over. I don’t think I have the other 2 foods, but I’ll double check. I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving, and I’ll talk to you soon. Hugs, Darian

dogfish

Hi Darian, Thanks for sending the dumplings and muffin, I was so surprised to hear from you. I had a great Thanksgiving and hope you did too. I miss seeing you and didn’t know if you were still playing. I sent a gift to you and hope you can use it. LMK if you need anything, and I mean anything, Hugs, Chloe

cutieace

@dogfish You’re welcome! I couldn’t find the other foods, but thank you for the sweet gift back! I didn’t have the gazebo or dress, so I was surprised you sent them. But then again, you always know what I don’t have. I’ve been caught up with school and running around that I barely have time to sleep. I try to get on once a month and send a letter out so you know I’m alive haha. I think during the holidays I’ll be on more often. Tell Friendly I say, and if you need anything just let me know. I don’t know what’s new with everything, so I don’t need anything. Hugs, Darian

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.