Hello Out There New Trade Forum Come In

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Hello Out There New Trade Forum Come In

This topic contains 20 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  markg97 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

SPOOFY7

Hello people in webkinz world this is my new trade forum. I will post my trade list later, ok. Yours Truly, -The Spoof-

I need gold and white cat psi tell me what you want

cruisingal

Hi, Does anyone have these items?: Alexandrite gemster, Invisible Car, or Wondrous Wall Chandelier? Please lmk. Thanks, Cruisingal

dogfish

Hi bff, bad newz, no one has invisible car. Maybe at a latter date, who knows. I couldn’t even buy it, so not a good sign. I have the other two items you need, By any chance do you have any elm trees from last year, the red,yellow,brown and orange ones ? LMK DF

cutieny2008

Hi Dogfish. I can send a couple orange elm trees. Is it okay if I send to your ***91 account?

dogfish

Hi cutieny, thanks, I’m trying to round up some extras for mom. Not my Mom, but momofredheadboys, LOL Are you looking for anything I can help with? JLMK DF

cutieny2008

Hi, no problem. I probably wouldn’t have used them anyway. Sorry for taking so long, I didn’t read your response until today. LOL I get what you’re saying. Yes, I am looking for stuff, but as usual, I have wants too big for me to afford. XD I’m currently looking for the Pumpkin Carriage Bed (I believe that’s what it’s called?) but I’ve given up on trading for it (I just don’t have items of the same value.) It’s alright, there’s really no way you can help me there though. I haven’t seen you in a while. Hope you have a good day.

cutieny2008

Oh, I just received your gift. Thanks a lot for it, but it really wasn’t necessary. I’m glad to help. ;)

cutieny2008

Hi again. Sorry for leaving so many replies! I was browsing the forums again, and noticed that you were interested in Lamb’s Poofy Poodle Chair? I have it too, if you’d like. Sorry if I’m intruding on a trade!

LambTyler

Hey dogfish, that’s really terrible about the car. I will check for some trees though , I think I have a brown one. LT

markg97

Hay Dogfish, I have all four Colors Elms but what do you want for them I’m looking for rare clothes maybe we can work out something Okay. See you around W.W.

dogfish

Hi mark, sorry your post is a little confusing. You have some trees? you want rare clothing for them? is that right? Well, I am gifting the trees, so wouldn’t trade anything too rare for them. I did accept your friend request so maybe if you tell me exactly what you need we can work something out. JLMK DF

markg97

HI Dogfish. Yes, I have Elm Trees (all 4 colors), Yes, I’m Looking for the Sailor Suit Dress and Cap from the Count the Sailboat Game (not sure how rare these clothes are), and not sure if you want to trade for all four colored elm trees (one of each color) for the clothes. If you don’t have the Clothes or don’t fell like trading not a problem Just let me know. and See you around W.W.

dogfish

Hi mark, well I do have all sailor items, but trading them for newz trees would even top my worse trade ever LOL They were very hard to get and very valuable at one time, but then my bff Becky gave a ton away and tons of pets retired also. I would prefer to just gift a piece of sailor to a friend than trade it anyway. Lots of friends already sent trees, so may not need too many more. So, I’ll send you a gift and you can send me whatever you like or nothing at all, DF

markg97

Not a Problem DF I understand, even I had worst trades, but it doesn’t hurt to ask (one of my pets retired and I didn’t get any clothes), anyway Thanks for the gift (in advance) and I just might send you something in return. See you around W.W.

dogfish

Hi cruise, I got some good news and some bad. LOL Good news, I’ll have the car next week. Bad, I think I sent your Chandelier to the wrong bff. I’ll find another, already pulled the gemster. TTYL C

cruisingal

Hey there Bff! I just received your gift. Thanks so much! The trees will be on your your way! You’re the best, ~Cruisingal~

Narnian100

Hey hey Jaz! I have seen you in webkinz kinzchat plus a little but you always dissapear or freeze, is your internet acting weird or something? I miss talkin to y’all on there. Ttyl xD ~Lion aka Snow Bell~

candyque400

Will u b trading points?

Madukayil

Hey there! Just wanted to drop by and say hi, as I haven’t seen you around these forums. But, then again, I’ve only been around here for about a month or so. :) I can’t wait to see your trade list: I will keep an eye out for it. :D –Maddie

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.