Hello There!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Hello There!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Misty900 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

KinzKat101

Hello! Kinz Kat here! I haven’t been on Webkinz for a few months. I have been busy because of school and homework. I have started playing mine craft, and many other fun games. Is there anything new that I should know about in Webkinz World? Thank you! Sincerely- Kinz Kat

HeyitsGlitz

Mind if i add you too??? You seem super nice! I joined on may 24 2011 but before that i think i made an account around January 2009 but sadly that account got hacked…. which is ironic because i had no friends xP I was super new at that time didn’t know a single thing about priceless and rare items i barely new how to place items xD I will try to add you! Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and i can totally relate! to caring for all your pets! I have 48 but i can only take care of my first one my border collie……….. MERRY CHRISTMAS! If you wanna add me my user is Glitter1414

KinzKat101

Thank you! I love all my (58 or so) webkinz! i really love them but haven’t found the time to care for them. my webkinz world username is gracember if you want to friend me. joined a Loooong time a go and my first webkinz was a cherry blossom bird. thats just a little bit about me. thanks! sincerely – Kinz Kat

Misty900

HI! I’m not sure I’ve met you, [ I joined on Halloween 2013] But nice to meet you! I LOVE the webkinz Misty Puppy17, because it was my 2nd webkinz. I currently have 11 webkinz, in order of which I got them, I have the basset hound, the misty puppy, the Siamese, the grey ariban, the lamb, the pink pony, the li’l pug, the husky, the collie, the ginger cat, and my newest, the silversoft cat. Anyway, thanks for coming back!~Love, joy misty puppies :)

bgos

I have the lamb too! Merry Christmas!

HeyitsGlitz

Wow sometimes it is better to get your head out of things and place some blocks on mine craft B) But if there is anything new i would say they are recently changing rooms and they have a christmas room and they have new christmas items at the Wshop if you go to themes and click the first one and they have many “OUTDOOR” Holiday items to get you into the spirit also they have new Holiday items at the Kinzstyle outlet! I hope this brings you some help because when i have not been on in awhile i alays feel kinda overwhelmed xP Happy Holidays! -Glitz-

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.