help me i have a problem!!!!!!!!!!!

Home Forums Questions – Archives help me i have a problem!!!!!!!!!!!

This topic contains 6 voices and has 7 replies.

• Author

kae

one day I was on webkinz at 8 in the morning and I went to the clubhouse and it said it was closed so I loged out and came back in went to the clubhouse again and all the sudden my screen went all black so I shut my computer down and rebooted it I did this all over and at the clubhouse it said my membership had expired.

The clubhouse has a BAD glitch sometimes and you cant always get in like you could two years ago and I have had that same issue don’t worry about it! Mine has sed the club house is currently closed and then it says username exsits. Because of your kinzchat cellphone. HOPE THIS HELPS BYE!!!!!!!!!!

True2MyWord1

Hmmm. Sorry, but I can’t help you!

Atomton

OMGosh! That never happened to me. Thanks so much for the heads up-Atom

Niberts1

Also try entering the clubhouse at a different time of day if doesn’t work call Ganz.

Niberts1

Hope this info helped! N1

Niberts1

Hello I am from August from August’s Advice and it seems to be a glitch and it may be affecting your computer at the moment. If this keeps happening you should try contacting Ganz. I hope this info helps. “If it keeps happening contact Ganz because Webkinz has gave my computer a virus once.” Niberts1

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.