Help me think of Halloween Pets!!!! You MUST click here!!!

Home Forums Pets – Archives Help me think of Halloween Pets!!!! You MUST click here!!!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Misty900 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

opzyeah

Hey guys! Halloween is coming up and I want to send Ganz an e-mail of the Halloween Pets you help me think of! I already thought of some (the first 1 already exists) : Pumpkin Puppy, Candy Cow, Ghost Cat, Spider Web Dragon, Vampire Butterfly, and Zombie Penguin. Please add to my list and vote on them if you want. Thanks! :)

Misty900

we don’t want them o be too scary soo…maybe a white wolf, a trick or treat fox, and a lolly pop cat? :D:D :D

TinaKitty24

How about a Candy Corn Bunny and a Spooky Cat? Or a Candy Kitty or …. Chocolate Turtle!? LOL! OR a Lollipop Dragon. Haha I hope these are good! :P

chillylily

Hmmmmm. How about Candy Corn Cat, Ghost Dragon, Candy Corn Owl, Skeleton Dragon, Scarecrow Puppy, and….. uhhh… I can’t think of anymore ;) . Maybe if someone posted a list of Halloween themed candy it could give us some ideas(the only Halloween themed candy I can think of is candy corn)

purplepeace

how about a witch cat, a princess puppy, a scarecow bird and a ghost

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.