Help please!

Home Forums Questions – Archives Help please!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  unirex 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

unirex

Okay so i’ve been gone for quite sometime but I finally found my secret code to get back on. The only problem is that when I try and login with my recovered username and reset my password it doesnt go to the screen of where I can play I click the button and it just stays at the login screen. I heard that yall would have archived the account…. Please help I have loved playing webkinz and would really love to start playing it again!! Thank you :)

True2MyWord1

Sorry, but I can’t help you there. :( Really wish I could though! When you get on, make sure to friend me if you can! I’m True2MyWord1, same as here. Catch you later! ~T2MW1

You would need to contact GANZ, and have your account unfroze. However, if it has been more than a few years since you last played the freeze may not be temporary……………………… Just let them know your situation and see what they have to say!

unirex

Well my account was never frozen I think they archived it and do you know how I can get in touch with Ganz? Ive been serching everywhere for a number or an email thanks

LambTyler

Hi Unirex! That’s been happening to me as well. Its a glitch. I’m not really sure what you can do to fix it, I think resetting your browser or clearing your cookies might help. LT

The forum ‘Questions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.