Helping With A Challenge

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Helping With A Challenge

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mugsysgirlatzilladogcom 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Hi there! You probably know about that little challenge with your pet behind it.I am stuck on the one about watching T.V. with your pet.I have turned on my T.V. and watched all of the shows[Even webkinz studio ones] and nothing happened! If you do know how to get passed it I will ♥ you forever and I will send you what is like the best gift ever almost everyday! That includes kinzcash coins,PSI,PSG, PSF,T.V.s,and much more! My username is thejesusband ….. no caps!

Please!

I INSIST I SEND YOU A GIFT PLEASE SAY YES I MEAN I AM LIKE A MILLIONAIR BILLIONAIR QUATRILLIONAIR IN WEBKINZ PLEASE ASK FOR A GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

icecooler86

I had the same problem too. I think that you should try a few different TVs and repeat the watching TV process. If this doesn’t work, try momofredheadboys idea of contacting Ganz. Hope this helps.

First, make sure your Phone is on. Next click on the TV. When the remote pops up, click on the Power button. Then click the Power button and turn the TV off. This should work. If not I would contact Ganz and see if they will move you on to the next part. I have had to do that with a couple challenges. They just issue the prizes and you move on to the next step. ~MORHB~ ps. You don’t have to send me anything.

tammy9

try pushing the power button on the remote, then watch

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.