Hey deluxe members can you help me with some themes

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Hey deluxe members can you help me with some themes

This topic contains 5 voices and has 9 replies.

• Author

So I am working on Specific themes I need the entire themes and a couple of each Item. So the themes: Rail Road, Bright Ideas, Country & Western, General Store. Also I need the starry Slumber Bookcase.

Anonymous

just tell me what you need and i will send it but for return do u have your santa kinz gift ? i never got mine so could i have that ? sorry if i sound greedy ~ ladeeda

Yes I just saw this. So what I need are these entire themes; City Styling Theme, Country & Western, General Store. Thanks for the help.

Atomton

Ok, I will look for extras Snowflake Pup Queen. -Atom

Atomton

Look in the Curio Shop. I found a rare train there available to all belonging in the theme., Make sure you have like 3,000 KC!-Atom I found this about a week ago!

Read the tag thanks I always appreciate it thanks and did you get the dress I sent for your little “bug”

I can send the Rail Road and bookcase. Is the “Bright Ideas” theme the City Styling Theme (pink and mocha)? ~MORHB~

Yes long story behind it

vic8kir

HOW DO YOU BECOME DELUXE???????????? PLEASE HELP!

Deluxe basically is available at the ganz estore of of webkinz. It cost money (it may vary so I won’t put costs) I don’t have it because it is expensive so I ask for the stuff on webkinz newz as you can see. Hope I helped (all though I probably didn’t I can’t explain it to well.)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.