Hi! Just a little chatter!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Hi! Just a little chatter!

This topic contains 16 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

riley

Hi! I’ve been playing Webkinz since the end of 2006 and I thought I give a little hello and try to meet more people since I recently got back into playing more. I currently have 29 Webkinz pets, all of which I love really dearly, but my little deer named Destiny is my current active one, and my username is Anigirls for anyone who would like to add me. Since I got back into it, I’m looking for people to help me with my tasks since I need a lot of people to help send me items and finish some tasks– I’d love to help with whatever you guys need as well and I’d love to get to know everyone (:

I can help with challenges and other things. Just send me an FR. My UN in WW is the same as here. Welcome to the WKN forums.

abislu1

Hello! (puts out paw) Im abislu1!

riley

Nice to meet you! Feel free to add me if you haven’t already! <3

chillylily

Hey there! I’m on Webkinz every day except for maybe a week or two out of the whole year. I’d be more than happy to help you! Please add me, my Webkinz username is friend2day.

dogfish

Hi chilly, LOL finally know who you are. You send me a gift every day. That is my main account clo, It is full of estore so it’s super hard to find return gifts there. Why don’t you tell me what kind of items you like and I’ll see if I have extra. I have so much, so please don’t send me your good items, I really don’t like to except PSI from anyone. I don’t really trade, just enjoy helping out. TTYL DF

we should all have a play day lol hugs!

riley

We should! Anything in mind? Like whose room and stuff???

riley

Yay, sounds great! I added you c:

Hello, its nice to meet you! :D I’m fudgeyvanilla. I usually don’t do my tasks but I certainly do help others with there’s! Add me at fudgeyvanilla or greyarabian006. Greyarabian is not my account anymore because I gave it to my friend for her b-day but i’m sure if you sent a friend request to her she will certainly accept! I’m glad to make your acquaintance. :) ~Be the fudge

riley

I can add both, that sounds good <3 I’m pleased to meet you as well (:

hiya! im girlsrule just added you on webkinz my username on ww-webkinz world is gracie10294 :)

riley

Nice to meet you! I’m up for adding anyone, as well c:

dogfish

Hi riley, I would be happy to help. I have eight accounts and have been playing just a few months less than you. I will send out request tonight and help with your challenge. My main account is clo91. TTYL DF/Chloe

wow df I didn’t know that! how did you get so many things? oh, thanks for ALL the gifts lol and momfredheadboys to! df, can I add you on your other account to whats your un? and saving up for the declair oven ;) thank you for being a wonderful friend! sincerely your friend, girls rule/gracie

riley

Oh! I’m friends with three of your accounts already, I believe (:

dogfish

Gracie, is the declair oven the pink thing that makes the chocolate turnovers? PLMK Gracie I got so much because I’ve been playing since early spring of 07. I also have a Grandma that loves WW and buys everything for my main account. I am very blessed and that is why I enjoy sharing. TTYL DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.