HIRING EMPLOYEES!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives HIRING EMPLOYEES!

This topic contains 70 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  KoalasRock2000 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hello, I am hiring employees! I need to hire interior designers, outdoor designers, pet namers, and clothing designers! I will have more jobs open later, but there will be tests for these jobs! Just tell me what job you are interested in, and I will give you the right test. There will be three tests that you need to take. You will take them one at a time to see if you can go to the next level test. If you pass the third test, I will hire you to one of my forums! Don’t be sad if you don’t pass a test, because you can ask for a second try! :) Now, just to let you know every day I will check on my forums, and see if you are doing a good job. I will be owner of the forum, but you will get to help me a lot! The forum titles will all start with “The Team’s” followed by the theme of the forum. We will be called “The Team.” This forum will always be open to people to take a test! Remember, I am the leader of The Team, so kinda like the boss. Lol! But, I will need a person to be a second leader, to help me make sure that everyone is doing a good job on an assigned forum, and to take over when I am gone, but I will tell you when I will be gone! Thanks!

hello! i would like to take a test to be a clothing designer!

foxstar2000

ooooooooh! i would love to be co.leader or the clothing designer!!!!! plmk please let me know when i can do the test!!

Hi, I would like to apply for the job of second leader. Let me know what test i need to take! ~~~LONG LIVE THE RED PANDA~~~

Hello, is anyone interested?

Hi!! I would love to help with the clothing part! ;). :P I have a sample outfit for you. My sample outfit I just made up is the turquoise fedora, yellow tank top, ruffled skirt, and ruffled sequin sandals. I made this all kinstyle outlet clothes so its easy to make :). Also you can do for a rock and roll look red rock pants, shutter shades, slips, pink bow, and red top. Top an bow are from kinstyle outlet rock pants is From Persephone shop, and shutters and slippies are from trade room ;) I would love to take the test :). ~Sniffe~

I am, in all the jobs, but if I had to pick 2, clothing, and pet namers.
        Angelthepup22
        friend me!!

I’m interested in anything BUT the clothing designer. I have lots of ideas. I had an account with 60 something webkinz a few years go but had to make a new account because it expired :( Anywho I have a lot of ideas. Add me if you’d like! babyjayisback

iluvhorsez

@LoveWebkinzForeverGirl: IDK This is for webkinz world, if not, then please scooty on out of here.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.