HIRING EMPLOYEES!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives HIRING EMPLOYEES!

This topic contains 70 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  KoalasRock2000 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hello, I am hiring employees! I need to hire interior designers, outdoor designers, pet namers, and clothing designers! I will have more jobs open later, but there will be tests for these jobs! Just tell me what job you are interested in, and I will give you the right test. There will be three tests that you need to take. You will take them one at a time to see if you can go to the next level test. If you pass the third test, I will hire you to one of my forums! Don’t be sad if you don’t pass a test, because you can ask for a second try! :) Now, just to let you know every day I will check on my forums, and see if you are doing a good job. I will be owner of the forum, but you will get to help me a lot! The forum titles will all start with “The Team’s” followed by the theme of the forum. We will be called “The Team.” This forum will always be open to people to take a test! Remember, I am the leader of The Team, so kinda like the boss. Lol! But, I will need a person to be a second leader, to help me make sure that everyone is doing a good job on an assigned forum, and to take over when I am gone, but I will tell you when I will be gone! Thanks!

PLEASE! I would LOVE to be a clothes designer for webkinz! IS THIS REAL!?!?

I am interested in being pet namer.

froggyis10

Hi there my dream is to become an interier desinger. I would love to take the test. ~Froggyis10

ganzvideos

i would want to be clothing designer or pet namer or both i come up with the best styles and names my first design would be all price less including…melody hat (promo) shuts (rock star outfit) army (retired) wz jeans (retired click to win year two) scuba belt (retired) and last but not least slips (trading card valuable clothing) and i think the whole outfit would be amazing on a cheeky dog (retired pet)and the cheeky dog name could be a boy or a girl boy Spencer,Andrew,William, girl Tracy,Katie,Sarah,Jacklyn,Jacquelyn,Samantha,Beth,Taylor, and grace see how i got style pet and a name design two kinz style outlet yellow tank top powder skirt pink bow and Hollywood sunglasses design three kin style shop wedding vale and dress or a different design from there gold dress,gold sandals also another outfit for that would be spingtime dress and shoes another design for that one the real one would be well first cheerleader outfit but another one would be candy tank top,Desert Amethyst Hat, hot pink studded shades,Sunset Surfer Shorts,Studded Pink Belt,and Sweetheart Shoesdesign three,a mix of price less and kinz style outlet,sunflower hat (kinz style outlet),plumpy glasses (price less) webkinz runners (deluxe kinzstyle outlet)Spiral Designer Dress and thats about it hope u read this:)

Panda466

I would like to be an interior desginer. :D -Panda466

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.