HIRING EMPLOYEES!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives HIRING EMPLOYEES!

This topic contains 70 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  KoalasRock2000 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hello, I am hiring employees! I need to hire interior designers, outdoor designers, pet namers, and clothing designers! I will have more jobs open later, but there will be tests for these jobs! Just tell me what job you are interested in, and I will give you the right test. There will be three tests that you need to take. You will take them one at a time to see if you can go to the next level test. If you pass the third test, I will hire you to one of my forums! Don’t be sad if you don’t pass a test, because you can ask for a second try! :) Now, just to let you know every day I will check on my forums, and see if you are doing a good job. I will be owner of the forum, but you will get to help me a lot! The forum titles will all start with “The Team’s” followed by the theme of the forum. We will be called “The Team.” This forum will always be open to people to take a test! Remember, I am the leader of The Team, so kinda like the boss. Lol! But, I will need a person to be a second leader, to help me make sure that everyone is doing a good job on an assigned forum, and to take over when I am gone, but I will tell you when I will be gone! Thanks!

Okay Chillylilly, so, I did respond to everybody, and on one of the pages I do remember making a response for you. I will try to find the page it is on. Thanks for your patience! :)

@EVERYONE- Hi, yes I have been gone for SO LONG, and I am SO sorry, I am back, and will be on here AT LEAST once a week. I have been very busy for a long time, and I am re-opening this forum, I will try to read and respond to all of those who posted something that are waiting for a response, and I will be happy to give out more tests for others! Thanks so much! :)

markg97

Hi LWFG. mark here, I probably did misread something from the last post, okay here my second test you are starting with $3000kc what you need is (4) Fir Tree $150kc ($600kc for all), (1) Glassed-Top Patio Table $500kc (2) Ruby Steel Patio Chair $250kc ($500kc for both), (2) Square Hedge $100kc ($200kc for both) now for the seeds buy (3) each of the 7 different seed type, in all so that’s 21 seeds packets in total and for all of them is $1020kc, so all together it is $2820kc and it leaves you $180kc left. Hope this helps and See you around W.W.

smsmo

Hi! I am the owner of Webkinz Pet Names! Good Pet Names! and would like to be a pet namer for you!

ok! so here is what i have for my test! picnic table ( 110kc) 2 picnic benches ( 75kc EACH) Oak paneled Pool ( 1985kc) 3 Allium flowers (60kc Each) Cherry Blossum tree (975kc) 2 daisy Patch (50kc each) 4 flower gardens ( 50kc each) well i really hope i pass and sorry for not responding right away!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.