HIRING EMPLOYEES!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives HIRING EMPLOYEES!

This topic contains 70 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  KoalasRock2000 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hello, I am hiring employees! I need to hire interior designers, outdoor designers, pet namers, and clothing designers! I will have more jobs open later, but there will be tests for these jobs! Just tell me what job you are interested in, and I will give you the right test. There will be three tests that you need to take. You will take them one at a time to see if you can go to the next level test. If you pass the third test, I will hire you to one of my forums! Don’t be sad if you don’t pass a test, because you can ask for a second try! :) Now, just to let you know every day I will check on my forums, and see if you are doing a good job. I will be owner of the forum, but you will get to help me a lot! The forum titles will all start with “The Team’s” followed by the theme of the forum. We will be called “The Team.” This forum will always be open to people to take a test! Remember, I am the leader of The Team, so kinda like the boss. Lol! But, I will need a person to be a second leader, to help me make sure that everyone is doing a good job on an assigned forum, and to take over when I am gone, but I will tell you when I will be gone! Thanks!

aparker13

I would love to be the namer!All my pets have a wonderful name!

@snowgirly – Hi, that’s great! Ummm… Well, I’m actually going to give you the same test as stealthstorm, so don’t cheat and look at their ideas, or anyone else’s. So you have to give at LEAST 10 creative names for a polar bear webkinz! It is graded out of 10 points, and if one isn’t creative enough, then it will be marked wrong, and you won’t get a point for it. If you do more than 10 and they or one of them is creative, then it’s kinda like extra credit because those points can make up for the points you missed! Cool, isn’t it! Take the test when your ready! bye for now! Thanks! :)

@stealthstorm – Hi, so I think that it’s great that you want to do two jobs! So here are your level 1 tests for both jobs! Take them whenever your ready! :) This is your clothing test! This one will be for a boy, and the next level one will be for a girl! Let me choose a level one test that hasn’t been taken yet! Hmmm… This one should do! Hi, I’m a(n) (your choice of animal type), and I’m a boy. I go to the kinzville academy, and I want to impress the other boys in my class with a really cool looking style! I like blues, and darker colors, I like casual stuff, but I still want it to look cool! I have no budget, but my Mom says that it can only be stuff from the kinzstyle outlet! Thanks! Ok, here is your level one naming test! List at LEAST 10 creative names for a polar bear webkinz! Please don’t cheat and use other people’s name ideas! If you do more than 10, you may have a better chance of passing, because if you get a name that I mark wrong because it wasn’t creative enough one name might make up for it, cuz you get graded out of 10 points, so you can kinda get extra credit if you do an extra name(s) that is creative!

@puppyluver13 – Hi! So from my understanding the clothing jobs are popular, it seems that everyone wants one, luckily not everyone, so I need to think of a new level 1 clothing test, so let me think of one for you to take! Ok, here is a level 1 test that hasn’t been used yet! Hi, I am a(n) (any animal type of your choice), and I’m a girl webkinz. I go to kinzville academy, and I wear a uniform. I really want a cool looking outfit to change into after school though, because I don’t like to wear uniforms, but my Mom makes me. I’m girly, and love girly colors like pink. My mom says this is alright, but she doesn’t want me to look TOO sophisticated, because I’m only a young webkinz. You can use as much kinzcash as you want, but only use stuff from the kinzstyle outfit! Thanks! BTW you can take this whenever your ready!

puppyluver13

Okay, so preppy button shirt, pink ruffle skirt, sequin cabbie hat, cowgirl boots, and (optional) funky girl glasses. : )

@webkinzworld000100 – Hi, ok, you are my first person that wants to do interior design! THANK GOODNESS! By the way that is my specialty, so I will be on there a lot! Hopefully more people will sign up for it! You can also do outdoor decorating too! Ummm….. Ok, everyone is getting the same outdoor design test for level 1! BTW on outdoor design people will want spaces just for beauty, sitting, outdoor exercise, game spaces, or just seeds! So the tests will all go over stuff like that! You can look at the response I gave to markg97 because in that response it has the first test that you will do too for outdoor. For indoor, people like all sorts of different rooms! So here is your level 1 test for that! Hi, I’m a webkinz Persian cat! I’m a girl, and I’m in my teens. I’m outgrowing my old room, and I wanted a room that is more sophisticated, but I still want it to be girly colors! I want to have seating so my friends can play games in there, and I have a medium sized room, with NO budget, only use things from the w-shop, and I need storage, and a desk to do homework in my bedroom! (Please include the price and a layout) Bye for now, and Thanks!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.